Sudafed 12 hour and Angina pectoris - from FDA reports
Angina pectoris is found among people who take Sudafed 12 hour, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Flonase, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Angina pectoris with Sudafed 12 hour. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,162 people who have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 29, 2017
3,162 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour.
Among them, 13 people (0.41%) have Angina pectoris
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Angina pectoris when taking Sudafed 12 hour *:
- female: 76.92 %
- male: 23.08 %
Age of people who have Angina pectoris when taking Sudafed 12 hour *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 7.69 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 61.54 %
- 60+: 30.77 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (6 people, 46.15%)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (6 people, 46.15%)
- Osteoporosis (6 people, 46.15%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (3 people, 23.08%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flonase (10 people, 76.92%)
- Singulair (9 people, 69.23%)
- Prednisone (9 people, 69.23%)
- Lasix (9 people, 69.23%)
- Augmentin '125' (9 people, 69.23%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (10 people, 76.92%)
- Sepsis (9 people, 69.23%)
- Pleural Effusion (9 people, 69.23%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (9 people, 69.23%)
- Asthma (9 people, 69.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Angina pectoris when taking Sudafed 12 hour?
- Check symptoms - is angina pectoris caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAngina pectoris and drugs with ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAngina pectoris and Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Sudafed 12 hour 4,147 users)
Angina pectoris (chest pain due to ischemia of the heart muscle) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 38,788 Angina pectoris patients).
Browse all side effects of Sudafed 12 houra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Angina pectorisAngina pectoris
Could your condition cause Angina pectorisAngina pectoris
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
User reviews to the study
Cardiologist prescribed Ranexa 500mg for angina and my usual quiet Tinnitus reached a much higher volume after only two tablets. Spoke to several cardiologists and both use this medicine for their patients and highly recommended it. None had complaints regarding Tinnitus being related. I have ...