Sudafed 12 hour and Carpal tunnel syndrome - from FDA reports
Carpal tunnel syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Sudafed 12 Hour. We study 3,162 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA. Among them, 3 have Carpal tunnel syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Carpal tunnel syndrome and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
3,162 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour.
Among them, 3 people (0.09%) have Carpal tunnel syndrome
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Carpal tunnel syndrome when taking Sudafed 12 hour *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Carpal tunnel syndrome when taking Sudafed 12 hour *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 33.33%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 33.33%)
- Asthma (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vivelle-Dot (1 person, 33.33%)
- Tylenol (1 person, 33.33%)
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Ulnar Nerve Injury (2 people, 66.67%)
- Tendonitis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Staphylococcal Infection (1 person, 33.33%)
- Joint Destruction (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastric Ulcer (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Carpal tunnel syndrome when taking Sudafed 12 hour?
- Check symptoms - is carpal tunnel syndrome caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCarpal tunnel syndrome and drugs with ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCarpal tunnel syndrome and Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Sudafed 12 hour 4,147 users)
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 10,594 Carpal tunnel syndrome patients).
Browse all side effects of Sudafed 12 houra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Carpal tunnel syndromeCarpal tunnel syndrome
Could your condition cause Carpal tunnel syndromeCarpal tunnel syndrome
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I'm on suboxone/subutex for opiate withdrawals & 2 stop opiate cravings. I have muscle spasms in my back & have been prescribed a few different relaxants n the past including, baclofen, flexeril, zanaflex, & soma. I have found baclofen 2 help my muscles not feel as tense when I'm on it. Zanaflex ...
Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
User reviews to the study
Hello. Just found this group and would like to join to get advice or explanations with people having the same issues as myself. Recently diagnosed recently with carpel tunnel and wandering if related to my Adderall? Dr. has not suggested could have relation. Thought I'd research myself. ...
Hi everyone, I'm Chloe and Im 41. I was diagnosed with mild carpal tunnel about 10 years ago. It was mild and after sometime the symptoms became less and less frequent. I was then diagnosed with RLS around 6 years ago. It's been he'll as each year the symptoms get worse. I only had twitching ...