Home > Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim > Genital pain > Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim and Genital pain
Review: could Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim cause Genital pain (Groin pain)?
We study 5,534 people who have side effects while taking Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Genital pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Genital pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim and have Genital pain >>>
Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (latest outcomes from 5,744 users) has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Genital pain (pain in genital) (latest reports from 32,831 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,534 people reported to have side effects when taking Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. Among them, 22 people (0.40%) have Genital Pain.
Time on Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim when people have Genital pain * :
Gender of people who have Genital pain when taking Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim * :
|Genital pain||77.27%||22.73% |
Age of people who have Genital pain when taking Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim * :
|Genital pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||27.78%||11.11%||5.56%||5.56%||50.00% |
Severity of Genital pain when taking Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim ** :
How people recovered from Genital pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (3 people, 13.64%)
- Urinary tract infection (3 people, 13.64%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 13.64%)
- Prostate infection (3 people, 13.64%)
- Acne (2 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Yasmin (7 people, 31.82%)
- Fosamax (7 people, 31.82%)
- Potassium chloride (7 people, 31.82%)
- Actonel (7 people, 31.82%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Genital Pain while taking Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim and have Genital Pain
- support group for people who take Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- support group for people who have Genital Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Methods to manage groin pain in parkinsons
I have been fighting this for 3 years now and medications do not seem to have provided any relief. Meds taken are Sinemet and Ropinerole.
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- How long did the hives/itching eyes last?
had back to back allergic reactions to iv abx - after clinda (april 2014) developed sjs - still having hives around my eyes, watering, and severe itching. have been on 4x dose zyrtec, prn benadryl. when will this go away?
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- I want to try a turmeric tonic for abscesses caused by staph. i am on bactrim ds and an concerned of the interactions. does anyone have advice or other remedies i could try?
I have 5 pretty bad abscesses from the staph infection. 3 of them finally started to drain but two are big and painful with no head. I have tried warm compresses, cannabis oil, alcohol wipes, and an Apple Cider Vinegar/baking soda paste. If I don't get them to drain I'll have to have them lanced thi ...
- Is there drug interaction between bactrim and garcinia cambogia
Curious about garcinia cambogia interacting with any other drugs
- Has anyone else acquired ecthyma as they were getting over henoch schonlein purpura?
My 11 year old daughter came down with Henoch Schonlein Purpura in September of 2013, following a sore throat. We thought maybe the throat is what caused the purpura, but she also had a black type of wound on her knee that could have very well been a spider bite, so we are not sure which of the two ...
More questions for: Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim, Genital pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bactrim causes severe side effects
I get bladder infections on a regular basis. I do not have a doctor so I end up in the ER every time. I normally go to the same ER but not all the time. I have been prescribed medications like Cipro and Bactrim. Cipro usually knocks out the infection but I always get another one.
For the last thre ...
- Something should be done....
Medicine had my kness aching badly. Cause my legs to lock up where I couldn't bend then. Had to elevate for 2weeks. Feeling better but they still hurt and knees keep popping. Had to take fluid pills cause they were so swollen.
- Interaction between bactrim & vit c
I drank one tablet of bactrim with glass of vit C (1 tablet), after 5 minutes I became red (face & eyes) with high tachycardia and high pressure in the ears.
After 15 minutes I observed differents red points on the skin (hand, arms & legs).
I would like to inform you that I took in the past bact ...
More reviews for: Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim, Genital pain
On eHealthMe, Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim (sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim) is often used for urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim, Genital pain
Recent Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim for a 58-year old woman who has Cellulitis Streptococcal
- Comparions of Keflex, Bactrim for a 41-year old woman who has UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent
- Comparions of Azithromycin, Bactrim for a 43-year old woman who has Acne
- Comparions of Tri-sprintec, Bactrim Ds for a 26-year old woman who has Acne Cystic
- Comparions of Cipro, Bactrim for a 49-year old man who has Prostatitis - Chronic
- Comparions of Naproxen, Bactrim Ds for a 37-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection
- Comparions of Bactrim, Fluconazole, Amphotericin B for a 24-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Streptomycin Sulfate, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Amphotericin B for a 24-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Nitrofurantoin, Levofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin for a 59-year old woman who has UTI
- Comparions of Phentermine, Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 22-year old woman who has Weight Loss
More related comparison studies for: Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim, Genital pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (30 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (33 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ureteral Necrosis
- Diuretic Therapy