Home > Sulfasalazine > Swelling face > Sulfasalazine and Swelling face
Review: could Sulfasalazine cause Swelling face?
We study 11,405 people who have side effects while taking Sulfasalazine from FDA and social media. Among them, 65 have Swelling face. Find out below who they are, when they have Swelling face and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Sulfasalazine and have Swelling face >>>
Sulfasalazine (latest outcomes from 11,730 users) has active ingredients of sulfasalazine. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Swelling face (latest reports from 118,755 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 20, 2014: 11,400 people reported to have side effects when taking Sulfasalazine. Among them, 65 people (0.57%) have Swelling Face.
Time on Sulfasalazine when people have Swelling face * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Swelling face||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Swelling face when taking Sulfasalazine * :
|Swelling face||68.66%||31.34% |
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Sulfasalazine * :
|Swelling face||0.00%||0.00%||6.45%||4.84%||4.84%||30.65%||33.87%||19.35% |
Severity of Swelling face when taking Sulfasalazine ** :
How people recovered from Swelling face ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (24 people, 36.92%)
- Multiple myeloma (10 people, 15.38%)
- Crohn's disease (9 people, 13.85%)
- Colitis ulcerative (7 people, 10.77%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (7 people, 10.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (22 people, 33.85%)
- Aspirin (16 people, 24.62%)
- Omeprazole (15 people, 23.08%)
- Calcium (14 people, 21.54%)
- Plaquenil (14 people, 21.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Swelling Face while taking Sulfasalazine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Sulfasalazine and have Swelling Face
- group for people who take Sulfasalazine
- group for people who have Swelling Face
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Karen on Aug, 15, 2011:
I do not take any medications my BP is usually within normal range of 115 over 78. After taking aloe vera tablets. One today and one yesterday...I am experiencing increased BP and heart rate. It did however, take my heartburn away. I will not take anymore aloe vera orally. Will only use it on my skin from here on out. Not liking the feeling that it gives me.
Brandy on Jun, 30, 2012:
I am 29 year old female..I took one capsule at midnight two days ago. I have been experiencing extreme stomach cramps and diarrhea. I can not keep any food in my system. I have been miserable for two days now. I will never take these pills again. I've tried to counter act the side affect with pepto but as of right now that's not working. I am trying to stay hydrated because it's pure liquid coming out. This is the worst feeling every...
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Sulfasalazine, Swelling face
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
More reviews for: Sulfasalazine, Swelling face
On eHealthMe, Sulfasalazine (sulfasalazine) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Sulfasalazine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sulfasalazine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (59 minutes ago)
- Breast Enlargement
- Nausea And Vomiting
- Solidago Virgaurea