Home > Sumatriptan succinate > Neck stiffness > Sumatriptan succinate and Neck stiffness
Review: could Sumatriptan succinate cause Neck stiffness (Neck pain)?
We study 2,250 people who have side effects while taking Sumatriptan succinate from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Neck stiffness. Find out below who they are, when they have Neck stiffness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Sumatriptan succinate and have Neck stiffness >>>
Sumatriptan succinate (latest outcomes from 2,449 users) has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine.
Neck stiffness (latest reports from 173,689 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,250 people reported to have side effects when taking Sumatriptan succinate. Among them, 30 people (1.33%) have Neck Stiffness.
Time on Sumatriptan succinate when people have Neck stiffness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Neck stiffness||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Neck stiffness when taking Sumatriptan succinate * :
|Neck stiffness||92.59%||7.41% |
Age of people who have Neck stiffness when taking Sumatriptan succinate * :
|Neck stiffness||0.00%||0.00%||13.64%||13.64%||0.00%||27.27%||31.82%||13.64% |
Severity of Neck stiffness when taking Sumatriptan succinate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Neck stiffness||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Neck stiffness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine (17 people, 56.67%)
- Contraception (4 people, 13.33%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 10.00%)
- Osteopenia (2 people, 6.67%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (8 people, 26.67%)
- Claritin (7 people, 23.33%)
- Pravachol (5 people, 16.67%)
- Celexa (5 people, 16.67%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neck Stiffness while taking Sumatriptan Succinate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sumatriptan succinate and have Neck Stiffness
- support group for people who take Sumatriptan succinate
- support group for people who have Neck Stiffness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How long after stopping crestor did the vertigo stop?
Took Crestor (5 mg every other day as a beginning dose) for two months when symptoms began. Doctor thought it was an inner ear infection and sent me to an ENT doc. He ordered a brain scan which was OK. Vertigo was never mentioned by any of my doctors as a potential cause of the vertigo and other sym ...
- Reoccurring ovarian remnants? is there another answer?
Besides depot Lupron, has anyone has relief from recurring cysts and endometriosis from ovarian remnant syndrome? I have had 7 surgeries trying to remove these elusive remnants. Needless to say I am not excited to do more surgery and no doctor wants to either. In the past depot Lupron has had more s ...
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Sumatriptan succinate, Neck stiffness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Imetrix verses butalb/acet/caffeine
I have taken both Imitrex and Butalb/acet/caffeine and I have to say that Imitrex works far better than the other one! The substitute I was given for Imitrex doesn't even touch my migraine pain.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Sumatriptan succinate, Neck stiffness
On eHealthMe, Sumatriptan Succinate (sumatriptan succinate) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Sumatriptan Succinate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sumatriptan Succinate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Sumatriptan, Metoprolol Succinate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nerve Pain, Migraine, Tachycardia, Insomnia, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Frequent Bowel Movements, Depression, Menstruation Irregular, Tremor, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Lightheadedness, Muscle Weakness, Shortness Of Breath, Tachycardia, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Slurred Speech, Short-term Memory Loss, Seizures, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain In Upper Left Rib That Goes Around To Back, Shoulder Blade, Neck Pain, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Migraine
- A study of side effects of Imitrex for a patient with Migraine. The patient has Anxiety, Depression, Stomach Pain, Neck Stiffness, Chest Pain, Motion Sickness (travel sickness), Eyes - Sensitive To Light (extreme sensitivity to light), Eyes - Sensitive To Light (extreme sensitivity to light), Dizziness, Vision Blurred, Vertigo, Vomiting, High Blood Pressure, Hair Loss
More related studies for: Sumatriptan succinate, Neck stiffness
Recent Sumatriptan succinate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sumatriptan succinate, Neck stiffness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Vertigo and Melatonin
- Omeprazole and Sacralisation
- Opiate Withdrawal
Recent user comments
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (8 hours ago)
- "Milky white cloudy vertical line in left side of visu ... " (8 hours ago)
- Co Lav
- Renal Function Test Abnormal
- Green Tea