Review: could Sutent cause Heartburn - chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
Summary: Heartburn - chronic is found among people who take Sutent, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Taxol, and have Metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
We study 16,282 people who have side effects while taking Sutent from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Heartburn - chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Heartburn - chronic and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Sutent and have Heartburn - chronic >>>
Sutent has active ingredients of sunitinib malate. It is often used in renal cell carcinoma. (latest outcomes from 16,382 Sutent users)
Heartburn - chronic
Heartburn - chronic (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 19,207 Heartburn - chronic patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 16,282 people reported to have side effects when taking Sutent. Among them, 11 people (0.07%) have Heartburn - Chronic.
Time on Sutent when people have Heartburn - chronic * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heartburn - chronic||14.29%||0.00%||85.71%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heartburn - chronic when taking Sutent * :
|Heartburn - chronic||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Heartburn - chronic when taking Sutent * :
|Heartburn - chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||40.00% |
Severity of Heartburn - chronic when taking Sutent ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heartburn - chronic||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heartburn - chronic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (8 people, 72.73%)
- Oesophageal carcinoma (5 people, 45.45%)
- Oesophageal cancer metastatic (2 people, 18.18%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 9.09%)
- Kidney cancer (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Taxol (7 people, 63.64%)
- Senokot (7 people, 63.64%)
- Levaquin (7 people, 63.64%)
- Duragesic-100 (7 people, 63.64%)
- Zocor (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heartburn - Chronic while taking Sutent?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Sutent and have Heartburn - Chronic
- support group for people who take Sutent
- support group for people who have Heartburn - Chronic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Omeprazole, Paracetamol, Escitalopram for a 36-year old man with Depression, Ge Reflux, Fever. The patient has Anxiety, Chills, Blister, Dizziness, Depression, Reflux, Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman with Ach, Hypothyroidism, Chronic Depression. The patient has Constipation, Acid Reflux
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Lansoprazole for a 57-year old man with Blood Pressure Increased, Acid Reflux. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Headache, Acid Reflux
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Synthroid, Ranitidine, Singulair, Zoloft, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Victoza, Metformin for a 65-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Thyroid Disorder, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Anxiety Disorder, Gerd, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Stomach Pain, Gerd, Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Methylcobalamin, Adenosylcobalamin, Methylfolate, Nasacort, Claritin for a 33-year old woman with Enzyme Supplementation, Folate Deficiency, Sinus Congestion, Allergies. The patient has Heartburn - Chronic
Recent Sutent related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.