Review: could Symbicort cause Antidepressant drug level decreased?
Summary: there is no Antidepressant drug level decreased reported by people who take Symbicort yet.
We study 20,878 people who have side effects while taking Symbicort from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Antidepressant drug level decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Symbicort and have Antidepressant drug level decreased >>>
Symbicort has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 21,476 Symbicort users)
Antidepressant drug level decreased
Antidepressant drug level decreased has been reported by people with major depression, epilepsy. (latest reports from 24 Antidepressant drug level decreased patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Antidepressant Drug Level Decreased while taking Symbicort?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Symbicort
- support group for people who have Antidepressant Drug Level Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Qnasl for a 6-year old girl with Asthma. The patient has Not Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Veramyst, Symbicort for a 19-year old boy with Rhinitis, Asthma.
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Chlorthalidone, Spiriva, Symbicort, Lyrica, Omeprazole, Wellbutrin Xl, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Metformin, Requip for a 37-year old man with Information, Water Pill, Copd, Tingling And Numbness, Acid Refluc, Anxeity, Diabetic, Restless Legs.
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a 63-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Intestine Increased
Recent Symbicort related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.