Review: could Symbicort cause Antidepressant drug level decreased?
Summary: there is no Antidepressant drug level decreased reported by people who take Symbicort yet.
We study 20,868 people who have side effects while taking Symbicort from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Antidepressant drug level decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Symbicort and have Antidepressant drug level decreased >>>
Symbicort has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 21,466 Symbicort users)
Antidepressant drug level decreased
Antidepressant drug level decreased has been reported by people with major depression, epilepsy. (latest reports from 24 Antidepressant drug level decreased patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Antidepressant Drug Level Decreased while taking Symbicort?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Symbicort
- support group for people who have Antidepressant Drug Level Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a 45-year old woman with Asthma Late Onset. The patient has Synovial Cyst (cyst of joint filled with synovial fluid)
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a 52-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Coughing Mucous Lump In Throat
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Restasis, Ventolin Hfa, Symbicort, Montelukast Sodium, Alprazolam, Nexium, Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 61-year old woman with Magnesium Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Dry Eyes, Asthma, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Acid Reflux, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Sternum Pain, Back Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin D, Calcium, Rapaflo, Fenofibrate, Meloxicam, Nexium, Crestor, Symbicort, Spiriva for a 67-year old man with Coronary Artery Disease, Vitamin D Decreased, Calcium Deficiency, Bph, Osteoarthritis, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol, Copd. The patient has Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Recent Symbicort related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.