Review: could Symbicort cause Femoral nerve dysfunction?
Summary: Femoral nerve dysfunction is reported only by a few people who take Symbicort.
We study 20,841 people who have side effects while taking Symbicort from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Femoral nerve dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Symbicort and have Femoral nerve dysfunction >>>
Symbicort has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Symbicort 21,439 users)
Femoral nerve dysfunction
Femoral nerve dysfunction has been reported by people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pain in extremity.(latest reports)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 20,834 people reported to have side effects when taking Symbicort. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Femoral Nerve Dysfunction.
Time on Symbicort when people have Femoral nerve dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Femoral nerve dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Femoral nerve dysfunction when taking Symbicort * :
|Femoral nerve dysfunction||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Femoral nerve dysfunction when taking Symbicort * :
|Femoral nerve dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Femoral nerve dysfunction when taking Symbicort ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Femoral nerve dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Femoral nerve dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Femoral nerve dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain in extremity (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- Essential hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Copd (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xopenex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Methylprednisolone acetate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cortisone acetate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tylenol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Motrin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Femoral Nerve Dysfunction while taking Symbicort?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Symbicort and have Femoral Nerve Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Symbicort
- support group for people who have Femoral Nerve Dysfunction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray (1 answer)
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- How do you deal with constipation from symbicort
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Constipation, Cramps, and takes Symbicort)
only started after using inhaler tube, was on flovent prior to this. helps breathing but clearly not bowels. doctor says it cannot be due to symbicort but it is only new med.anyone else? how did you stop it?
- Does symbicort cause shingles?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Chronic Cough, Adult Asthma, and takes Symbicort)
Chronic cough with wheezing, shortness of breath, and severe siniusitis got antibiotics and symbicort ended up with shingles
- Side effects from symbicort
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Symbicort)
chest discomfort and some lightheadesness between 1-3pm just about everyday, I take symbicort at 7am and 5pm everyday
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low (1 answer)
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Symbicort, Ventolin)
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
More questions for: Symbicort, Femoral nerve dysfunction
More reviews for: Symbicort, Femoral nerve dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a patient with Asthma Late Onset. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Comments: I have severe swelling of the legs thighs all the way up to my groin which is also swelled up. I have been to the hospital twice to get fluids off but it does not seem to help a lot. I am taking a diuretic 20mg twice a day. The swelling seems to go down while I am sleeping but comes right back durin ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Rosuvastatin Calcium for a patient with Asthma, Hypercholesterolaemia. The patient has Epistaxis
Comments: Recurrent episodes, usually commencing evening or overnight approx. 3-4 weeks apart since winter started. Approx 6 episodes in total to date. Initially attributed to heating (dry air) evenings during winter, but now spring and no heating on for weeks. Last night bleeding occurred while asleep. No hy ...
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Furosemide, Modafinil, Symbicort for a patient with Thyroid Cancer, Fluid Retention, Narcolepsy, Copd. The patient has Memory Loss
Comments: i have noticed very poor concentration and over the top memory loss in the past few months. i was cooking yesterday and forgot and almost burned my house down. i recently started the symbicort twice in the morning and twice in the evening for mild copd and bronchicial issues.
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Symbicort for a patient with COPD. The patient has
Comments: Do either spiriva or symbicort cause diahria, urinary problems or loss of calcium in bones or teeth?
If so, how to prevent reaction.
If so, is it worth the trade off for an 84 year old to use these drugs?
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Prozac for a patient with Asthma, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Chest Tightness
Comments: Atelectasis (middle lobe) discovered on X-ray, have always been a controlled asthmatic bit for past 2 months tight chest, go treated for chondritis but still having the tightness with increased asthma. Am using celestamine which has had a moderate effect. What should I do?
More related studies for: Symbicort, Femoral nerve dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.