Home > Symbicort > Vomiting > Symbicort and Vomiting
Review: could Symbicort cause Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 20,827 people who have side effects while taking Symbicort from FDA and social media. Among them, 376 have Vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Vomiting and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Symbicort and have Vomiting >>>
Symbicort (latest outcomes from 21,422 users) has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is often used in asthma.
Vomiting (latest reports from 1,063,140 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 20,827 people reported to have side effects when taking Symbicort. Among them, 376 people (1.81%) have Vomiting.
Time on Symbicort when people have Vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vomiting when taking Symbicort * :
Age of people who have Vomiting when taking Symbicort * :
Severity of Vomiting when taking Symbicort ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vomiting ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (92 people, 24.47%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (56 people, 14.89%)
- Anxiety (28 people, 7.45%)
- Hypertension (26 people, 6.91%)
- Pain (24 people, 6.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Spiriva (76 people, 20.21%)
- Albuterol (67 people, 17.82%)
- Singulair (51 people, 13.56%)
- Aspirin (50 people, 13.30%)
- Nexium (48 people, 12.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vomiting while taking Symbicort?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Symbicort and have Vomiting
- support group for people who take Symbicort
- support group for people who have Vomiting
Comments from related studies:
From this study (12 months ago):
Symptoms have been going on for three years. Doctor's have done MRI's, CT's, Ultrasounds, and several lab test. They have yet to find any cause for the nausea, vomiting and dizziness. Only thing they have not tried is discontinuing some of the medicine.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Symbicort, Vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
More reviews for: Symbicort, Vomiting
On eHealthMe, Symbicort (budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Symbicort is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Symbicort used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (18 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (42 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Enterobacter Pneumonia
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored
- Spiraeae Flos