Home > Symbicort > Withdrawal syndrome > Symbicort and Withdrawal syndrome
Review: could Symbicort cause Withdrawal syndrome?
We study 20,827 people who have side effects while taking Symbicort from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Symbicort and have Withdrawal syndrome >>>
Symbicort (latest outcomes from 21,422 users) has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is often used in asthma.
Withdrawal syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance) (latest reports from 56,852 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, muscle spasticity, back pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 20,827 people reported to have side effects when taking Symbicort. Among them, 22 people (0.11%) have Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Symbicort when people have Withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Symbicort * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||82.61%||17.39% |
Age of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Symbicort * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||5.00%||0.00%||5.00%||35.00%||5.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Withdrawal syndrome when taking Symbicort ** :
How people recovered from Withdrawal syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 40.91%)
- Asthma (8 people, 36.36%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 31.82%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (7 people, 31.82%)
- Pain (6 people, 27.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (9 people, 40.91%)
- Crestor (6 people, 27.27%)
- Lisinopril (6 people, 27.27%)
- Seroquel (5 people, 22.73%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 22.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Symbicort?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Symbicort and have Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Symbicort
- support group for people who have Withdrawal Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does symbicort cause shingles?
Chronic cough with wheezing, shortness of breath, and severe siniusitis got antibiotics and symbicort ended up with shingles
- Side effects from symbicort
chest discomfort and some lightheadesness between 1-3pm just about everyday, I take symbicort at 7am and 5pm everyday
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
More questions for: Symbicort, Withdrawal syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
More reviews for: Symbicort, Withdrawal syndrome
On eHealthMe, Symbicort (budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Symbicort is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Symbicort used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Symbicort, Withdrawal syndrome
Recent Symbicort related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Symbicort, Withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Fortification Spectra
- Photosensitivity Reaction
- Inguinal Hernia Strangulated
- Flatulence (flatus)