Review: could Synthroid cause Coronary artery spasm?
Summary: Coronary artery spasm is reported only by a few people who take Synthroid.
We study 88,994 people who have side effects while taking Synthroid from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Coronary artery spasm. Find out below who they are, when they have Coronary artery spasm and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Synthroid and have Coronary artery spasm >>>
Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from 93,849 Synthroid users)
Coronary artery spasm
Coronary artery spasm has been reported by people with arrhythmias, chronic thyroiditis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthritis, pneumonia. (latest reports from 429 Coronary artery spasm patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: 88,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Synthroid. Among them, 4 people (0.00%) have Coronary Artery Spasm.
Time on Synthroid when people have Coronary artery spasm * :
Gender of people who have Coronary artery spasm when taking Synthroid * :
|Coronary artery spasm||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Coronary artery spasm when taking Synthroid * :
|Coronary artery spasm||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Coronary artery spasm when taking Synthroid ** :
How people recovered from Coronary artery spasm ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Procardia xl (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nitrostat (2 people, 50.00%)
- Dyazide (2 people, 50.00%)
- Plavix (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fioricet (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of synthroid and coronary artery spasm on
Do you have Coronary Artery Spasm while taking Synthroid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Synthroid and have Coronary Artery Spasm
- support group for people who take Synthroid
- support group for people who have Coronary Artery Spasm
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, HCTZ, Amlodipine for a 68-year old man with Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Red Rash On Inside Of Lower Legs And Ankels
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Acetate, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 56-year old woman with Flat Bones, General Health, Low Thyroid, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Jaw Inflammation
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Synthroid for a 64-year old man with Afib, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Acquired Afibrinogenaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Zantac 150, Synthroid, Gabapentin, Lexapro for a 54-year old woman with Depression, Gerd, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Fatigue, Nausea, Headache
Recent Synthroid related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 36-year old man who has Low Thyroid
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Omeprazole, Lamotrigine for a 41-year old woman who has Temporal Lobe Nocturnal Epilepsy, Underactive Thyroid, IBS,depression, GERD
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Synthroid for a 45-year old woman who has Antiinflammatory Therapy
- Comparions of Dexilant, Aldactone, Lamictal, Viibryd, Synthroid for a 33-year old woman who has Weight Loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.