Home > Synthroid > Fatty liver alcoholic > Synthroid and Fatty liver alcoholic
Review: could Synthroid cause Fatty liver alcoholic?
We study 88,863 people who have side effects while taking Synthroid from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Fatty liver alcoholic. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatty liver alcoholic and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Synthroid and have Fatty liver alcoholic >>>
Synthroid (latest outcomes from 93,720 users) has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism.
Fatty liver alcoholic
Fatty liver alcoholic (fat accumulate in liver cells due to alcohol drinking) (latest reports from 251 patients) has been reported by people with stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, psoriasis, diabetes, hiv infection.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 88,863 people reported to have side effects when taking Synthroid. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Fatty Liver Alcoholic.
Time on Synthroid when people have Fatty liver alcoholic * :
Gender of people who have Fatty liver alcoholic when taking Synthroid * :
|Fatty liver alcoholic||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Fatty liver alcoholic when taking Synthroid * :
|Fatty liver alcoholic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Fatty liver alcoholic when taking Synthroid ** :
How people recovered from Fatty liver alcoholic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 100.00%)
- Panic attack (3 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 100.00%)
- Psychotic disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (3 people, 100.00%)
- Monopril (3 people, 100.00%)
- Propranolol (3 people, 100.00%)
- Isosorbide dinitrate (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hydroxyzine pamoate (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatty Liver Alcoholic while taking Synthroid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Synthroid and have Fatty Liver Alcoholic
- support group for people who take Synthroid
- support group for people who have Fatty Liver Alcoholic
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Hashimotos and compictaions
Type 2 Diabetic last 5 plus years, better part of last 7 years have had ( Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness), taking most of the normal blood sugar meds, thyroid meds , had both hands carpal tunnel released , both elbows ulnar nerve released ( last surgery 8/04/2014 , still out of ...
- I use levothroxine can i develop overactive bladder with continued use?
I seeing A new doctor about 5 years ago. The drug I had been using before was from an animal source. New doctor prescribes Levothyroxine and I began taking it as prescribed and gradually the frequency and volume of urine increased until I would get up from sleep in the middle of my sleep cycle to ...
- Does/can inulin (chicory root extract) interact with lithium?
I am taking all these antibiotics for 14 days to get rid of the H Pylori bacteria in my stomach. I want to replace the good bacteria lost and avoid diahhrea by taking a probiotic daily. However, I have noticed the use of inulin (chicory root extract) in the probiotic. I need to know if I can take th ...
More questions for: Synthroid, Fatty liver alcoholic
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Synthroid and breast enlargement
I have went from a B-C cup size to a D cup in the past 8-9 months.
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- I switched to armour ,it's not synthetic.
I went off after 7 years on it when I discovered a link to a higher rate of lung cancer. I switched to Armour and it handled the hypothyroidism way better.
More reviews for: Synthroid, Fatty liver alcoholic
On eHealthMe, Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used for hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions Synthroid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Synthroid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Synthroid, Fatty liver alcoholic
Recent Synthroid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Synthroid, Fatty liver alcoholic
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Finger Hypoplasia
- Elevated Insulin Like Growth Factor I
- Amlodipine Besylate