Home > Synthroid > Rectal bleeding > Synthroid and Rectal bleeding
Review: could Synthroid cause Rectal bleeding?
We study 88,863 people who have side effects while taking Synthroid from FDA and social media. Among them, 78 have Rectal bleeding. Find out below who they are, when they have Rectal bleeding and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Synthroid and have Rectal bleeding >>>
Synthroid (latest outcomes from 93,720 users) has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism.
Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum) (latest reports from 10,174 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 88,863 people reported to have side effects when taking Synthroid. Among them, 78 people (0.09%) have Rectal Bleeding.
Time on Synthroid when people have Rectal bleeding * :
Gender of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Synthroid * :
|Rectal bleeding||88.61%||11.39% |
Age of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Synthroid * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.41%||5.63%||2.82%||23.94%||66.20% |
Severity of Rectal bleeding when taking Synthroid ** :
How people recovered from Rectal bleeding ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (14 people, 17.95%)
- Lasix (13 people, 16.67%)
- Xenical (11 people, 14.10%)
- Premarin (11 people, 14.10%)
- Xanax (11 people, 14.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rectal Bleeding while taking Synthroid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Synthroid and have Rectal Bleeding
- support group for people who take Synthroid
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Hashimotos and compictaions
Type 2 Diabetic last 5 plus years, better part of last 7 years have had ( Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness), taking most of the normal blood sugar meds, thyroid meds , had both hands carpal tunnel released , both elbows ulnar nerve released ( last surgery 8/04/2014 , still out of ...
- I use levothroxine can i develop overactive bladder with continued use?
I seeing A new doctor about 5 years ago. The drug I had been using before was from an animal source. New doctor prescribes Levothyroxine and I began taking it as prescribed and gradually the frequency and volume of urine increased until I would get up from sleep in the middle of my sleep cycle to ...
- Does/can inulin (chicory root extract) interact with lithium?
I am taking all these antibiotics for 14 days to get rid of the H Pylori bacteria in my stomach. I want to replace the good bacteria lost and avoid diahhrea by taking a probiotic daily. However, I have noticed the use of inulin (chicory root extract) in the probiotic. I need to know if I can take th ...
More questions for: Synthroid, Rectal bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Synthroid and breast enlargement
I have went from a B-C cup size to a D cup in the past 8-9 months.
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- I switched to armour ,it's not synthetic.
I went off after 7 years on it when I discovered a link to a higher rate of lung cancer. I switched to Armour and it handled the hypothyroidism way better.
More reviews for: Synthroid, Rectal bleeding
On eHealthMe, Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used for hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions Synthroid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Synthroid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Testosterone, Escitalopram, Iodine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Liothyronine Sodium, Lisinopril for a patient with Hormone Level Abnormal, Depression, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
- A study of drug interactions between Tenormin, Diovan Hct, Niacin, Omeprazole, Claritin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aspirin for a patient with Hypertension, Lipoprotein Deficiency, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux, Chronic Sinusitis, Hypothyroidism, Flushing. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
More related studies for: Synthroid, Rectal bleeding
Recent Synthroid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Synthroid, Rectal bleeding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Breathing Difficulty Lying Down
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Alpha Yohimbine Hcl
- Lupron Depot
- Groin Swelling