Review: could Synthroid cause Tooth decalcification?
Summary: there is no Tooth decalcification reported by people who take Synthroid yet.
We study 88,994 people who have side effects while taking Synthroid from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tooth decalcification and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Synthroid and have Tooth decalcification >>>
Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from 93,849 Synthroid users)
Tooth decalcification (a process in which teeth lose calcium) has been reported by people with otitis, pain, depression, epilepsy, ill-defined disorder. (latest reports from 190 Tooth decalcification patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Tooth Decalcification while taking Synthroid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Synthroid
- support group for people who have Tooth decalcification
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Levothyroxine Sodium, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Depression, Hypothyroidism, Add. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Synthroid for a 60-year old woman with Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Depression, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Amlodipine for a 59-year old man with Low Thyroid, Mood, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain - Shoulder
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a 33-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Pityriasis Rosea (itchy rash develops over the trunk and extremities)
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Dilantin for a 66-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Seizure - Grand Mal. The patient has Finger Cramps, No Energy, Difficulty Breathing, Irritability, Sensitivity To The Cold
Recent Synthroid related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Synthroid for a 45-year old woman who has Antiinflammatory Therapy
- Comparions of Dexilant, Aldactone, Lamictal, Viibryd, Synthroid for a 33-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Omeprazole Magnesium, Synthroid for a 40-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole, Keppra for a 68-year old woman who has Confusion, Barrett's Esophagus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.