Tamiflu and Blister - from FDA reports
Blister is found among people who take Tamiflu, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Flexeril, and have Dizziness. This review analyzes which people have Blister with Tamiflu. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,220 people who have side effects when taking Tamiflu from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
14,220 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamiflu.
Among them, 59 people (0.41%) have Blister
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tamiflu when people have Blister *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blister when taking Tamiflu *:
- female: 86.21 %
- male: 13.79 %
Age of people who have Blister when taking Tamiflu *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.17 %
- 10-19: 8.7 %
- 20-29: 4.35 %
- 30-39: 21.74 %
- 40-49: 17.39 %
- 50-59: 6.52 %
- 60+: 39.13 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Dizziness (12 people, 20.34%)
- H1n1 Influenza (3 people, 5.08%)
- Respiratory Tract Infection (2 people, 3.39%)
- Convulsion (2 people, 3.39%)
- Bacterial Infection (2 people, 3.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (15 people, 25.42%)
- Singulair (15 people, 25.42%)
- Flexeril (15 people, 25.42%)
- Xanax (14 people, 23.73%)
- Celexa (14 people, 23.73%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (27 people, 45.76%)
- Joint Pain (17 people, 28.81%)
- Fatigue (17 people, 28.81%)
- Pain (16 people, 27.12%)
- Muscle Aches (15 people, 25.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blister when taking Tamiflu?
- Check symptoms - is blister caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlister and drugs with ingredients of oseltamivir phosphate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlister and Tamiflu from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tamiflu has active ingredients of oseltamivir phosphate. It is often used in the flu. (latest outcomes from Tamiflu 15,039 users)
Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis (latest reports from 28,903 Blister patients).
Browse all side effects of Tamiflua b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with BlisterBlister
Could your condition cause BlisterBlister
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I had the flu and the hospital gave me Tamiflu with my Calcium tablet which I have just read causes hearing loss does anyone know how long it lasts. It extremely frustrating.. Also shouldn't the hospital know not to give me both things
I've had severe plaque psoriasis, and psoriatic arthritis for years, I started taking methotrexate briefly, then was switched to Humira,for 4-5 mos., psoriasis no better, all hair fell out, eyelashes,eyebrows, body hair,etc., arthritis is worse, loss of feeling in feet, sides of legs, partial ...