Home > Tamiflu > Bronchitis > Tamiflu and Bronchitis
Review: could Tamiflu cause Bronchitis?
We study 10,402 people who have side effects while taking Tamiflu from FDA and social media. Among them, 57 have Bronchitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Bronchitis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tamiflu and have Bronchitis >>>
Tamiflu (latest outcomes from 10,913 users) has active ingredients of oseltamivir phosphate. It is often used in the flu.
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) (latest reports from 222,223 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 10,402 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamiflu. Among them, 57 people (0.55%) have Bronchitis.
Time on Tamiflu when people have Bronchitis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bronchitis when taking Tamiflu * :
Age of people who have Bronchitis when taking Tamiflu * :
Severity of Bronchitis when taking Tamiflu ** :
How people recovered from Bronchitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Influenza (8 people, 14.04%)
- Anxiety (7 people, 12.28%)
- Depression (7 people, 12.28%)
- Bipolar disorder (7 people, 12.28%)
- Bronchitis (6 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Famotidine (11 people, 19.30%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 17.54%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 17.54%)
- Cephalexin (9 people, 15.79%)
- Prednisone (9 people, 15.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bronchitis while taking Tamiflu?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tamiflu and have Bronchitis
- support group for people who take Tamiflu
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tamiflu, Bronchitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Narcolepsy-cataplexy and epilepsy after taking tamiflu
Sorry for my unperfect English : ) I'm french.
I suddenly declared an "atypic" Narcolepsy-cataplexy after taking two pills of TAMIFLU in 2007. My husband was ill, and our family doctor recommanded me and my baby to take the same medecine otherwise we should also catch the "bad" flu.
I took two pil ...
More reviews for: Tamiflu, Bronchitis
On eHealthMe, Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate) is often used for the flu. Find out below the conditions Tamiflu is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tamiflu used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Tamiflu, Bronchitis
Recent Tamiflu related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tamiflu, Bronchitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (27 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (30 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Fluoride Increased
- Pineal Gland Cyst
- Burning Sensation
- Ureteral Necrosis