Home > Tamiflu > Bronchitis > Tamiflu and Bronchitis
Review: could Tamiflu cause Bronchitis?
Summary: Bronchitis is found among people who take Tamiflu, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Famotidine, and have Influenza.
We study 10,402 people who have side effects while taking Tamiflu from FDA and social media. Among them, 57 have Bronchitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Bronchitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tamiflu and have Bronchitis >>>
Tamiflu (latest outcomes from 10,914 users) has active ingredients of oseltamivir phosphate. It is often used in the flu.
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) (latest reports from 224,488 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 10,402 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamiflu. Among them, 57 people (0.55%) have Bronchitis.
Time on Tamiflu when people have Bronchitis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bronchitis when taking Tamiflu * :
Age of people who have Bronchitis when taking Tamiflu * :
Severity of Bronchitis when taking Tamiflu ** :
How people recovered from Bronchitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Influenza (8 people, 14.04%)
- Anxiety (7 people, 12.28%)
- Depression (7 people, 12.28%)
- Bipolar disorder (7 people, 12.28%)
- Bronchitis (6 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Famotidine (11 people, 19.30%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 17.54%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 17.54%)
- Cephalexin (9 people, 15.79%)
- Prednisone (9 people, 15.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bronchitis while taking Tamiflu?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tamiflu and have Bronchitis
- support group for people who take Tamiflu
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Tamiflu, Bronchitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Narcolepsy-cataplexy and epilepsy after taking tamiflu
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, and takes Tamiflu)
Sorry for my unperfect English : ) I'm french.
I suddenly declared an "atypic" Narcolepsy-cataplexy after taking two pills of TAMIFLU in 2007. My husband was ill, and our family doctor recommanded me and my baby to take the same medecine otherwise we should also catch the "bad" flu.
I took two pil ...
More reviews for: Tamiflu, Bronchitis
- A study of side effects of Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Glossitis (infection of tongue with soreness), Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
Comments: Does Bronchitis with Glossitis effects hearing efficiency?
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a patient with Influenza B. The patient has Dehydration, Stomach Pain, Confusion, Tight Chest, No Sleep
Comments: curious had CBC done with Flu nasal swab....at time WBC count was 4.5....3 days later, WBC count has dropped to 2.5 I feel the Tamiflu caused me more discomfort, etc....I was prescribed 5 days worth, 2x /day. I stopped after 3rd dose....It felt too powerful over my body.....I may have be ...
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Amoxicillin for a patient with Influenza B, Flu. The patient has Hyponatraemia, Edema, Abdominal Bloating, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Nausea, Headache, Pain - Back, Muscle Cramps, Fever, Weakness
Comments: Developed influenza symptoms last Wednesday. Went to family physician on Thursday who prescribed Amoxicillin. Symptoms then began to worsen, feeling extremely weak, headache, loss of appetite, restless, diarrhea and back pain. Went to the ER on Sunday began vomiting at the hospital. Given IV fluids. ...
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a patient with Flu. The patient has Chest Pain
Comments: Three doses ended up in hospital very severe chest pains. Scale 1 to 10 I called them a 15.
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
More related studies for: Tamiflu, Bronchitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (53 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)