Review: could Tamiflu cause Yeast infection - vagina (Vaginal yeast infection)?
Summary: Yeast infection - vagina is reported only by a few people who take Tamiflu.
We study 10,431 people who have side effects while taking Tamiflu from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Yeast infection - vagina. Find out below who they are, when they have Yeast infection - vagina and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tamiflu and have Yeast infection - vagina >>>
Tamiflu has active ingredients of oseltamivir phosphate. It is often used in the flu. (latest outcomes from 10,944 Tamiflu users)
Yeast infection - vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,336 Yeast infection - vagina patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 10,431 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamiflu. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Yeast Infection - Vagina.
Time on Tamiflu when people have Yeast infection - vagina * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Yeast infection - vagina||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Tamiflu * :
|Yeast infection - vagina||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Tamiflu * :
|Yeast infection - vagina||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Yeast infection - vagina when taking Tamiflu ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Yeast infection - vagina||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Yeast infection - vagina ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Yeast infection - vagina||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Influenza (1 people, 50.00%)
- Flu (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tamiflu and yeast infection - vagina on
Do you have Yeast Infection - Vagina while taking Tamiflu?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tamiflu and have Yeast Infection - Vagina
- support group for people who take Tamiflu
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 29-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has 4 Hour Energy, Increased Thirst, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Feeling Hot, Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 68-year old woman with Flu. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 40-year old woman with Allergy To Chemicals. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
Recent Tamiflu related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.