Home > Tamoxifen citrate > Factor v leiden mutation > Tamoxifen citrate and Factor v leiden mutation
Review: could Tamoxifen citrate cause Factor v leiden mutation?
We study 8,702 people who have side effects while taking Tamoxifen citrate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Factor v leiden mutation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate and have Factor v leiden mutation >>>
Tamoxifen citrate (latest outcomes from 9,118 users) has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer.
Factor v leiden mutation
Factor v leiden mutation (risk of developing a clot in a blood vessel due to genetic changes in factor v) (latest reports from 1,248 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, thrombosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 8,693 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamoxifen citrate. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Factor V Leiden Mutation.
Time on Tamoxifen citrate when people have Factor v leiden mutation * :
Age of people who have Factor v leiden mutation when taking Tamoxifen citrate * :
|Factor v leiden mutation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Factor v leiden mutation when taking Tamoxifen citrate ** :
How people recovered from Factor v leiden mutation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aromatase inhibitor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Trelstar depot (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Factor V Leiden Mutation while taking Tamoxifen Citrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate and have Factor V Leiden Mutation
- support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate
- support group for people who have Factor V Leiden Mutation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does having factor v leiden affect my ability to use the injection or pill for of psoriasis medication?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Factor V Leiden Mutation, Psoriasis)
I was diagnosed with Factor V Leiden after my miscarriage. During my second pregnancy, I had to take Lovenox(sp?) injections daily. After my pregnancy I developed Psoriasis. I have tried topical solutions with no luck. I am wanting to explorer stronger medication but when I asked my dermatologist, h ...
- Any success in treating symptoms of pmdd with wild yam root
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has PMDD, GAD, ADHD, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Restless Leg Syndrome, Factor V Leiden Mutation, and takes Cymbalta, Ativan, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Nexium, Catapres, Magnesium)
Hi All. A little over a year and a half ago, I was dx with Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)and was prescribed YASMIN (YAZ) to treat the severe mood changes and suicidal thoughts I was getting 2 weeks out of every 4. The YASMIN worked brilliantly for 9 months and all the PMDD symptoms vanished ...
- What are side effects if taking honey/cinnamon for weight loss daily and with daily rx's: pravastatine; tamoxifen; vitamins 50 plus/vitamin d 1400 units?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Had Masectomy (left), High Cholestrol, and takes Pravastatin Sodium, Tamoxifen Citrate, Vitamins)
This question is being asked due to my reading up on honey/cinnamon supplements. It states that is is an incredible cure in some articles and in reading another article it states that cinnamon can be very dangerous if you have had breast cancer. I need to find out these important facts before I con ...
- Side effects of rivaroxaban particularly droswiness
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Factor V Leiden Mutation, Protein S Deficiency, and takes Xarelto)
I have been a warfarin patient for nearly 13 years, following 2 PE's i was found to have Factor V Leiden and Protein S deficiency. Warfarin therapy was prescribed for life long duration. Today i have been offered to try Rivaroxaban. As far as i was aware this drug was only suitable for AF patient ...
- Can i take clomid while on coumadin
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Factor V Leiden Mutation, and takes Clomid, Coumadin)
I've previously had a cardio pulmonary embolectomy.
More questions for: Tamoxifen citrate, Factor v leiden mutation
More reviews for: Tamoxifen citrate, Factor v leiden mutation
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Calcium Deficiency, General Ill Feeling, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Tremor
Comments: I have been experiencing some Tremors - shaking of my hands, voice, and facial muscles.
I been taking Tamoxin for the past five years. I also take Calcium and Vitamin D supplements.
I also have a family member with Parkinson's disease.
- A study of side effects of Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Vitamin D Toxicity (state of vitamin d toxicity)
Comments: I want to know if my protruding forehead and cerebral atrophy will go away. I was taken off the medication in December 2013. I was on Aridimex for 2 years and then Tamoxifen for 6 years. Aridimex caused TMJ, Osteopenia etc.
- A study of drug interactions between EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, L - Carnitine, Glutathione, Losartan Potassium, Clonazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tamoxifen Citrate, Avonex for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension, Depression, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Rash
Comments: Attempting to find out what is causing my rash. Was off all supplements for a week with no change. Off of Tamoxifen for one week no change. Where had radiation 1 1/2 year ago area was red. & hot this morning. Calmed down later in day. Rash from neck to knees including arms.
- A study of side effects of Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Vertigo - Positional (disorder arising in the inner ear cause vertigo)
Comments: After taking Tamoxifen citrate for 6 months hot flushes got moderate, after only noticing them earlier. Then Vertigo had a very sudden onset, diagnosed with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. Getting used to it, but symptoms continue after one week. Still taking Tamoxifen.
- A study of side effects of Nolvadex for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage Iii. The patient has Cerebral Atrophy (decrement in size of brain)
Comments: I take medication for depression. I also take Protos for osteoporsis, zanax for panic disorder, krill oil, calcium, aspirin, vitamin D Karvea for blood pressure. I was taken off Tamoxifen because of too many side effects. Namely, protruding forehead and cerebral atrophy. I was on Aridimex for 2 yea ...
More related studies for: Tamoxifen citrate, Factor v leiden mutation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Breast Enlargement
- Finasteride and Nasal Congestion
- Nsvt and Menopause Transition
- Icterus and Oxaliplatin
- Loss Of Smell and Fluticasone Propionate
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (2 minutes ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
hi I have been taking Benadryl or pet dander? It seemed to ... (58 minutes ago)
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (6 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (12 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (17 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)