Home > Tamoxifen citrate > Lymphoma > Tamoxifen citrate and Lymphoma
Review: could Tamoxifen citrate cause Lymphoma?
Summary: Lymphoma is found among people who take Tamoxifen citrate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Tylenol-500, and have Atrial fibrillation.
We study 8,702 people who have side effects while taking Tamoxifen citrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Lymphoma and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate and have Lymphoma >>>
Tamoxifen citrate (latest outcomes from 9,118 users) has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer.
Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells) (latest reports from 37,333 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease, hiv infection, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 8,693 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamoxifen citrate. Among them, 34 people (0.39%) have Lymphoma.
Time on Tamoxifen citrate when people have Lymphoma * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Lymphoma when taking Tamoxifen citrate * :
Severity of Lymphoma when taking Tamoxifen citrate ** :
How people recovered from Lymphoma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (13 people, 38.24%)
- Breast cancer (9 people, 26.47%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (8 people, 23.53%)
- Oral disorder (7 people, 20.59%)
- Eczema (7 people, 20.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tylenol-500 (14 people, 41.18%)
- Lasix (14 people, 41.18%)
- Neulasta (14 people, 41.18%)
- Ativan (13 people, 38.24%)
- Coumadin (12 people, 35.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lymphoma while taking Tamoxifen Citrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate and have Lymphoma
- support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate
- support group for people who have Lymphoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What are side effects if taking honey/cinnamon for weight loss daily and with daily rx's: pravastatine; tamoxifen; vitamins 50 plus/vitamin d 1400 units?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Had Masectomy (left), High Cholestrol, and takes Pravastatin Sodium, Tamoxifen Citrate, Vitamins)
This question is being asked due to my reading up on honey/cinnamon supplements. It states that is is an incredible cure in some articles and in reading another article it states that cinnamon can be very dangerous if you have had breast cancer. I need to find out these important facts before I con ...
- Is it safe to take phentermine while taking tamoxifen
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Her2+, and takes Tamoxifen Citrate)
37 year old female interested in losing weight. I have some phentermine pills left over from before I was diagnosed with stageII breast cancer a year and a half ago. I'm currently taking tamoxifen. Is it safe to take the phentermine?
- Has the drug axiron ever been linked to lymphoma's?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Lymphoma, and takes Axiron)
I have taken Axiron in the recent past and have now been diagnosed with having a Lymphoma.
It took specialists over 4 months to finally make this diagnosis.
I had heard that Axiron may be linked to causing lymphoma in some people and I cannot get a definitive answer anywhere.
Does anyone have any ...
- I discontinued my tamoxifin treatment for breast cancer last year i now have afib and heart arrithmia's. can this be caused by taking the tamoxifin and is it long term?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Arrhythmias, A-fib, and takes Tamoxifen Citrate)
I also had to have a complete Hysterectomy with removal of ovaries. The Tamoxifen caused changes in Uterus (pre-Cancer)Now I have Heart Arrhythmias as well as A-fib. I was asked if this could be from the 5 year use of Tamoxifen, or the lack of hormones from hysterectomy. Will it go away with discont ...
- Has anyone on tamoxifen experienced numbness in hands and feet, and acne or rash on face!
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Bilateral Mastectomy, and takes Tamoxifen Citrate)
I am a 51 year old premenopausal woman. Breakouts began about a month after starting medication. Had clear skin most of my life. Numbness in feet and hands started about 3 months in. There have been no other changes in my lifestyle or health.
More questions for: Tamoxifen citrate, Lymphoma
More reviews for: Tamoxifen citrate, Lymphoma
- A study of side effects of Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Metastases To Breast. The patient has Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints)
Comments: Left hand thumb have already had cortisone injection but it's very painful and has to held in a bent position to reduce discomfort I can't straighten it without major discomfort.
- A study of side effects of Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Breast Cancer. The patient has
Comments: Shoulder blade pain
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Cyanocobalamin, Xanax, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Lisinopril, Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Bursitis, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Breast Cancer In Situ. The patient has Weight Gain, Lymphedema, Breast Cancer In Situ, Adhesive Capsulitis, Joint Pain, Constipation, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Insomnia, Hot Flashes, Shortness Of Breath, Skin Discolouration, Dizziness, Nausea, Fatigue, Weak Pulse
Comments: Breast Cancer in 2008, Positive node, Phyllodes tumor on chest wall, Tendonosis, Bursitis, osteoarthritis
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Calcium, Patanase, Xyzal, Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Nasal Allergies, Breast Cancer In Situ. The patient has Tongue Coated
Comments: I do not have a fever, high blood pressure, issues with asthma, nor any identifiable swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Calcium Deficiency, General Ill Feeling, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Tremor
Comments: I have been experiencing some Tremors - shaking of my hands, voice, and facial muscles.
I been taking Tamoxin for the past five years. I also take Calcium and Vitamin D supplements.
I also have a family member with Parkinson's disease.
More related studies for: Tamoxifen citrate, Lymphoma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.