Home > Tamoxifen citrate > Sciatica > Tamoxifen citrate and Sciatica
Review: could Tamoxifen citrate cause Sciatica?
We study 8,693 people who have side effects while taking Tamoxifen citrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 51 have Sciatica. Find out below who they are, when they have Sciatica and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate and have Sciatica >>>
Tamoxifen citrate (latest outcomes from 9,115 users) has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer.
Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) (latest reports from 45,051 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 8,693 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamoxifen citrate. Among them, 51 people (0.59%) have Sciatica.
Time on Tamoxifen citrate when people have Sciatica * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Sciatica when taking Tamoxifen citrate * :
Severity of Sciatica when taking Tamoxifen citrate ** :
How people recovered from Sciatica ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (25 people, 49.02%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 19.61%)
- Fungal infection (7 people, 13.73%)
- Hot flush (7 people, 13.73%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (6 people, 11.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (44 people, 86.27%)
- Aredia (35 people, 68.63%)
- Vicodin (27 people, 52.94%)
- Compazine (26 people, 50.98%)
- Coumadin (25 people, 49.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sciatica while taking Tamoxifen Citrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate and have Sciatica
- support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate
- support group for people who have Sciatica
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tamoxifen citrate, Sciatica
More reviews for: Tamoxifen citrate, Sciatica
On eHealthMe, Tamoxifen Citrate (tamoxifen citrate) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Tamoxifen Citrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tamoxifen Citrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Tamoxifen citrate, Sciatica
Recent Tamoxifen citrate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tamoxifen citrate, Sciatica
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Isolyte S Ph 7.4 In Plastic Container
- Pantoprazole Sodium
- Green Tea Extract
- Upper Extremity Mass