Tamsulosin and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Tamsulosin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Tamsulosin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,828 people who have side effects when taking Tamsulosin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
16,828 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamsulosin.
Among them, 468 people (2.78%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tamsulosin when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 35.29 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.65 %
- 6 - 12 months: 35.29 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.88 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.88 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Tamsulosin *:
- female: 8.05 %
- male: 91.95 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Tamsulosin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.29 %
- 20-29: 0.86 %
- 30-39: 1.15 %
- 40-49: 4.58 %
- 50-59: 12.03 %
- 60+: 81.09 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (59 people, 12.61%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (48 people, 10.26%)
- Prostate Cancer (35 people, 7.48%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (35 people, 7.48%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (28 people, 5.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (56 people, 11.97%)
- Vitamin D (39 people, 8.33%)
- Pantoprazole (37 people, 7.91%)
- Metformin (37 people, 7.91%)
- Amlodipine (35 people, 7.48%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (90 people, 19.23%)
- Weakness (80 people, 17.09%)
- Breathing Difficulty (54 people, 11.54%)
- Headache (49 people, 10.47%)
- Dizziness (48 people, 10.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Tamsulosin?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of tamsulosin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Tamsulosin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tamsulosin has active ingredients of tamsulosin. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Tamsulosin 17,466 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,241 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Tamsulosina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood pressure and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood cholesterol and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Prostate cancer and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Alternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been taking tamsulosin 400 daily for about 5 years . I have been experiencing ED increasingly for a couple of years and have been overcoming it with Viagra but this became less effective. I stopped taking tamsulosin about a month ago and since then my libido has increased and my ...
Hi there, I have reynauds which affects my hands primarily and take Fluoxatin for it. On Monday I was put on Tamulosin (Contiflow XL) and the coldness of my hands has got worse. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just a coincidence? I would be grateful for any responses.
Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
User reviews to the study
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I have been on Tamsulosin for almost 10 months. However, I have noticed in the last few weeks of itching. I have also noticed some rashes in my scrap. I just took a dose tonight and started noticing this weard sensation and feeling as if ants are crawling over me. I took a Benadryl to help ...
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...