Home > Tamsulosin > Lower blood pressure > Tamsulosin and Lower blood pressure
Review: could Tamsulosin cause Lower blood pressure (Hypotension)?
We study 7,532 people who have side effects while taking Tamsulosin from FDA and social media. Among them, 311 have Lower blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Lower blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tamsulosin and have Lower blood pressure >>>
Tamsulosin (latest outcomes from 7,745 users) has active ingredients of tamsulosin. It is often used in enlarged prostate.
Lower blood pressure
Lower blood pressure (abnormally low blood pressure) (latest reports from 699,069 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 7,528 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamsulosin. Among them, 311 people (4.13%) have Lower Blood Pressure.
Time on Tamsulosin when people have Lower blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lower blood pressure||25.00%||7.14%||3.57%||50.00%||10.71%||0.00%||3.57% |
Age of people who have Lower blood pressure when taking Tamsulosin * :
|Lower blood pressure||0.00%||1.03%||0.00%||0.00%||0.34%||1.72%||9.31%||87.59% |
Severity of Lower blood pressure when taking Tamsulosin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lower blood pressure||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Lower blood pressure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (47 people, 15.11%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (34 people, 10.93%)
- Pain (21 people, 6.75%)
- Atrial fibrillation (10 people, 3.22%)
- Arrhythmia (10 people, 3.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tamsulosin hcl (234 people, 75.24%)
- Aspirin (86 people, 27.65%)
- Simvastatin (58 people, 18.65%)
- Furosemide (47 people, 15.11%)
- Lasix (41 people, 13.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lower Blood Pressure while taking Tamsulosin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tamsulosin and have Lower Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Tamsulosin
- support group for people who have Lower Blood Pressure
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tamsulosin, Lower blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Ideopathic hypersomnia from mantle cell lymphoma
I have an unusual idiopathic hypersomnia surrounded by the circumstance of also having Mantle Cell Lymphoma. I awake each day at around 7:00 am without an alarm after 7-8 hrs sleep. By 8:00 am after a cup of coffee and breakfast, I feel fully awake and 100% normal.
Around Noon and 12:30, I begi ...
- Saw palmetto berry and hbp
recently got in to herbs ' had poor circulation in legs , hurt 24 -7 started taking ginger,powder & ginkgo leaf powder little to no leg pain now , yesterday started taking saw palmetto made one bath room call last night instead of 5-10 , have always high blood pressure with 2 -1/2 pills in am 1/2 at ...
More reviews for: Tamsulosin, Lower blood pressure
On eHealthMe, Tamsulosin (tamsulosin) is often used for enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions Tamsulosin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tamsulosin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Tamsulosin, Lower blood pressure
Recent Tamsulosin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Aspirin, Cialis, Tamsulosin, Zetia, Tricor for a 56-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Tamsulosin, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Finasteride for a 73-year old man who has Prostrate
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Tamsulosin, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Proscar, Zocor for a 76-year old man who has Colesterol
More related comparison studies for: Tamsulosin, Lower blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt