Review: could Tamsulosin cause Urethral syndrome - acute (Cystitis - noninfectious)?
Summary: there is no Urethral syndrome - acute reported by people who take Tamsulosin yet.
We study 7,535 people who have side effects while taking Tamsulosin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Urethral syndrome - acute and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tamsulosin and have Urethral syndrome - acute >>>
Tamsulosin has active ingredients of tamsulosin. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Tamsulosin 7,751 users)
Urethral syndrome - acute
Urethral syndrome - acute (non-infectious inflammation of the wall of the bladder) has been reported by people with prostate cancer metastatic, acne, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma.(latest reports from Urethral syndrome - acute 29 patients)
On Dec, 22, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Urethral Syndrome - Acute while taking Tamsulosin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tamsulosin
- support group for people who have Urethral Syndrome - Acute
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- After how many hors of taking tamsulosin can sleepiness occur
(Asked by a 77 year old man who has Sleepiness But After A Delay Of 12 To 24 Hours, and takes Tamsulosin)
I found I do not need to take tamsulosin evry day and now take one every 3 or 4 days
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Periodontal Bone Loss, Bone Loss Around Teeth , and takes Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Celexa, Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Pantoprazole, Pentoxifylline, Garcinia Cambogia, Carbamazepine, Tamsulosin, Lisinopril, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Flunisolide)
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- Does tamsulosin causes epigastric discomfort
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Epigastric Discomfort, and takes Tamsulosin)
I have PBH and was on Cardura xl, still problems .my doctor shift me tamsulosin
this morning I took one tablet 0.4 mg.
- Does enalapril cause dry mouth
(Asked by a 87 year old man who has Dry Mouth, Swollen Ankles And Feet, and takes Amlodipine Besylate, Tamsulosin, Avodart, Aspirin, Folic Acid)
I am generally healthy and active for an octogenarian, but the dry mouth and swollen ankles do bother me.
- 59 yr old male md has feeding tube flomax from dr cant crush or chew he can have nothing by mouth how can i give it to him
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has MD /w Feeding Tube Silent Asperator, and takes Tamsulosin)
MY 58yr old husband has MD along with other stuff he was prescribed Flomax 0.4 by his Dr. he can have NOTHING BY MOUTH how can I give this to him if I cant crush or he cant chew it pharmacy has been NO help. I am asking for a friend please help us he needs this medicine. thank you
More questions for: Tamsulosin, Urethral syndrome - acute
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ideopathic hypersomnia from mantle cell lymphoma
(Posted by a 65 year old man who has Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Ideopathic Hypersomnia, and takes Pravastatin Sodium, Prilosec, Tamsulosin, Acyclovir)
I have an unusual idiopathic hypersomnia surrounded by the circumstance of also having Mantle Cell Lymphoma. I awake each day at around 7:00 am without an alarm after 7-8 hrs sleep. By 8:00 am after a cup of coffee and breakfast, I feel fully awake and 100% normal.
Around Noon and 12:30, I begi ...
More reviews for: Tamsulosin, Urethral syndrome - acute
- A study of side effects of Tamsulosin for a patient with Kidney Stones. The patient has Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination)
Comments: Was given this drug to aid in passing kidney stones following a lithotripsy procedure. Everything was fine until the urine cleared and no stones or particles were present in the urine strainer. I haven't been able to leave the bathroom for about four hours because I can't stop peeing. Sometimes it i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Betaxolol, Levothyroxine Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-25, Metoprolol Succinate, Simvastatin, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Tamsulosin for a patient with Gluacoma, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Postherpetic Neuralgia, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation, Enlarged Prostate. The patient has Pain
Comments: Patient was believed to have had shingles on his penis over three years ago. Shingles diagnosis was not made at this time. When the rash was present, it was treated with antifungal ointment and antibiotics. Approximately 6 months after rash was gone and pain remained, process of elimination concl ...
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Excedrin, Ranitidine, Simvastatin, Atenolol for a patient with Prostate Examination Abnormal, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Total Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Potassium - High
Comments: I am a left donor, I Have HBP and H Cholesterol I am 80 yrs. old My Potassium level is 5.7 it normally is between 4,7 and 4.9 . I am wondering if the Medication I'm taking could be causing the elevation in Potassium?
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Simvastatin, Tamsulosin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Clopidogrel Bisulfate for a patient with Anti Depressant, Not Enough Vitamin D, General Physical Health Deterioration, Lower Cholesterol, Urine Flow Decreased, Ulcer - Stomach, High Blood Pressure, Stroke Symptom. The patient has Head Ct, Headache, Weakness ,fatigue, Light Headedness
Comments: has had these symptoms for about a month. Changed from lisinopril to amlodipine besylate 10 days ago. No longer taking simvastatin. Changed to Pepcid 2-3 days ago from pantoprazole. Only on citalopram for 2 weeks
- A study of drug interactions between Latanoprost, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Omeprazole for a patient with Intraocular Pressure Decreased, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Esophageal Stricture - Benign. The patient has Ejaculation Failure, Retrograde Ejaculation
Comments: Prostate is only moderately enlarged.
Unable to empty bladder more than 50%
ejaculatory problem has existed since mid 40's, before BHP
no pain during sex or climax
low testosterone level, not treating at this time
PSA is normal
More related studies for: Tamsulosin, Urethral syndrome - acute
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.