Review: could Tamsulosin cause Urethral syndrome - acute (Cystitis - noninfectious)?
Summary: there is no Urethral syndrome - acute reported by people who take Tamsulosin yet.
We study 7,550 people who have side effects while taking Tamsulosin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Urethral syndrome - acute and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tamsulosin and have Urethral syndrome - acute >>>
Tamsulosin has active ingredients of tamsulosin. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from 7,769 Tamsulosin users)
Urethral syndrome - acute
Urethral syndrome - acute (non-infectious inflammation of the wall of the bladder) has been reported by people with prostate cancer metastatic, pain, acne, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 29 Urethral syndrome - acute patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of tamsulosin and urethral syndrome - acute on
Do you have Urethral Syndrome - Acute while taking Tamsulosin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tamsulosin
- support group for people who have Urethral Syndrome - Acute
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vascepa, Plavix, Tamsulosin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Dexilant, Crestor, Bystolic for a 61-year old man with Blood Clots, High Blood Cholesterol, Urine Output Decreased, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Blindness
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Glipizide, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Crestor for a 71-year old man with Prosthesis, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Muscle Spasms
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Losartan Potassium, Hydralazine And Hydrochlorthiazide, Glimepiride, Chlorthalidone for a 80-year old man with Prostate Examination Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Senile Dementia, Bad Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Testosterone Cypionate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Finasteride, Lisinopril for a 57-year old man with Acid Reflux, Hypogonadism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Urine Flow Decreased, Thyroid Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Male Orgasmic Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, Urinary Retention, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Ed
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Aleve, Lipitor, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Bactrim DS, Tamsulosin for a 68-year old man with Insomnia, Prostate Seed Implant, High Blood Cholesterol, Toe Fungus, Post Prostate Surgery Syndrome, Urinary Tract Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased
Recent Tamsulosin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.