Taraxacum and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is reported only by a few people who take Taraxacum. We study 23 people who have side effects while taking Taraxacum from FDA. Among them, 1 have Acupuncture and pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Acupuncture and pain and more.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 13, 2017
23 people reported to have side effects when taking Taraxacum.
Among them, 1 person (4.35%) has Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Taraxacum *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Taraxacum *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flomax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Buspar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- General Physical Health Deterioration (1 person, 100.00%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Taraxacum?
Taraxacum has active ingredients of dandelion. (latest outcomes from Taraxacum 26 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Acupuncture and pain patients).