Taraxacum and General physical health deterioration - from FDA reports
General physical health deterioration is reported only by a few people who take Taraxacum. We study 24 people who have side effects while taking Taraxacum from FDA. Among them, 1 have General physical health deterioration. Find out below who they are, when they have General physical health deterioration and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
24 people reported to have side effects when taking Taraxacum.
Among them, 1 person (4.17%) has General physical health deterioration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have General physical health deterioration when taking Taraxacum *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have General physical health deterioration when taking Taraxacum *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flomax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Buspar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have General physical health deterioration when taking Taraxacum?
- Check symptoms - is general physical health deterioration caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsGeneral physical health deterioration and drugs with ingredients of dandelion.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGeneral physical health deterioration and Taraxacum from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Taraxacum has active ingredients of dandelion. (latest outcomes from Taraxacum 27 users)
General physical health deterioration
General physical health deterioration (weak health status) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, birth control, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 57,219 General physical health deterioration patients).