Taraxacum and Injury - from FDA reports
Injury is reported only by a few people who take Taraxacum. We study 23 people who have side effects while taking Taraxacum from FDA. Among them, 1 have Injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Injury and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
23 people reported to have side effects when taking Taraxacum.
Among them, 1 person (4.35%) has Injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Injury when taking Taraxacum *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Injury when taking Taraxacum *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flomax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Buspar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- General Physical Health Deterioration (1 person, 100.00%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Injury when taking Taraxacum?
Taraxacum has active ingredients of dandelion. (latest outcomes from Taraxacum 26 users)
Injury has been reported by people with birth control, acne, diabetes, coronary artery bypass, pain (latest reports from 94,226 Injury patients).