Home > Taxol > Bladder infection > Taxol and Bladder infection
Review: could Taxol cause Bladder infection (Urinary tract infection)?
We study 21,489 people who have side effects while taking Taxol from FDA and social media. Among them, 391 have Bladder infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxol and have Bladder infection >>>
Taxol (latest outcomes from 21,580 users) has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Bladder infection (latest reports from 449,890 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 21,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxol. Among them, 384 people (1.79%) have Bladder Infection.
Time on Taxol when people have Bladder infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bladder infection||56.25%||29.17%||2.08%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bladder infection when taking Taxol * :
|Bladder infection||83.90%||16.10% |
Age of people who have Bladder infection when taking Taxol * :
|Bladder infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.79%||2.23%||15.60%||31.20%||48.19% |
Severity of Bladder infection when taking Taxol ** :
How people recovered from Bladder infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (68 people, 17.71%)
- Breast cancer (65 people, 16.93%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (43 people, 11.20%)
- Prostate cancer (29 people, 7.55%)
- Anxiety (27 people, 7.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (202 people, 52.60%)
- Aredia (174 people, 45.31%)
- Carboplatin (138 people, 35.94%)
- Compazine (93 people, 24.22%)
- Chemotherapeutics nos (87 people, 22.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Infection while taking Taxol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxol and have Bladder Infection
- support group for people who take Taxol
- support group for people who have Bladder Infection
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Taxol, Bladder infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Taxol, Bladder infection
On eHealthMe, Taxol (paclitaxel) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Taxol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Taxol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Taxol, Bladder infection
Recent Taxol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Taxol, Bladder infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored