Home > Taxol > Ear pain > Taxol and Ear pain
Review: could Taxol cause Ear pain?
Summary: Ear pain is found among people who take Taxol, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer.
We study 21,489 people who have side effects while taking Taxol from FDA and social media. Among them, 78 have Ear pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Ear pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxol and have Ear pain >>>
Taxol (latest outcomes from 21,580 users) has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Ear pain (latest reports from 58,546 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 21,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxol. Among them, 78 people (0.36%) have Ear Pain.
Time on Taxol when people have Ear pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ear pain||66.67%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Ear pain when taking Taxol * :
|Ear pain||96.47%||3.53% |
Age of people who have Ear pain when taking Taxol * :
|Ear pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||64.29%||10.71% |
Severity of Ear pain when taking Taxol ** :
How people recovered from Ear pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (59 people, 75.64%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (45 people, 57.69%)
- Metastases to bone (40 people, 51.28%)
- Prophylaxis (17 people, 21.79%)
- Discomfort (16 people, 20.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (78 people, 100.00%)
- Aredia (76 people, 97.44%)
- Ativan (51 people, 65.38%)
- Arimidex (49 people, 62.82%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (47 people, 60.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ear Pain while taking Taxol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxol and have Ear Pain
- support group for people who take Taxol
- support group for people who have Ear Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Taxol, Ear pain
More reviews for: Taxol, Ear pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vicodin for a patient with Latent Tetany, Neuralgia. The patient has Ear Pain, Constant Thrumming Sound In Ears, Hypersensitivity, Hypersensitivity, Full Body Tetany, Full Body Numbness, Perineal Pain, Penile Pain, Renal Pain
Comments: All of this started after I finished masturbating one night two years ago. Upon climax, I was struck with an instant, excruciating pain in my rectum and scrotum areas. My penis immediately went numb and it felt as though every muscle in my perineum was seized up. I had no control, they would not ...
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Paclitaxel, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Levothroid, Pantoprazole for a patient with Seasonal Allergy, Cancer - Breast, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Gerd. The patient has Breast Cancer Female
Comments: HER2/3+ stage II
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with Blood Clot - Lung. The patient has Ear Pain
Comments: I have been on rivaroxaban 8 months the last 8 weeks I have had constant sharp pains in my left ear I have no infection as ive seen dr and ear nose and throat specialist and results all being clear. Im wondering if these tablets could be causing it?
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron, Hydroxyzine, Prednisolone Acetate, Alprazolam, Synthroid, Oxycodone, Prednisone, Lexapro, Norco, Methadone Hydrochloride, Methotrexate, Folic Acid for a patient with Nasua, Allergic Cough, Eye Inflammation, Anxiety And Stress, Thyroid Disorder, Bechets, Beets. The patient has Fatigue, Rare Face Lesions, Pain - Head, Head Lesions, Hip Pain, Back Pain - Low, Thyroid Gland Abscess, Throat Lesion, Loss Of Hair, Tooth Loss, Leg Swelling, Eye Pain, Ear Pain, Pitted And Gangrene Ulcers, Severe Granulomas, Ganglolian Ankle Cyst, Bowel Cramping, Skin Fissures, Skin Sensitisation, Skin Discoloration - Bluish, Skin Necrosis, Vascular Skin Disorder, Skin Burning Sensation, Hot Flashes, Mouth Ulceration, Pain - Joints
Comments: All lesions necrosis
I live in chronic pain and fatigue
- A study of side effects of Lipitor for a patient with Total Cholesterol. The patient has Ear Pain
Comments: Enhanced ringing in left ear, as before Atorvastatin, did have mild tinnitus.
More related studies for: Taxol, Ear pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.