Home > Taxol > Flushing > Taxol and Flushing
Review: could Taxol cause Flushing (Skin blushing/flushing)?
We study 21,489 people who have side effects while taking Taxol from FDA and social media. Among them, 437 have Flushing. Find out below who they are, when they have Flushing and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxol and have Flushing >>>
Taxol (latest outcomes from 21,580 users) has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin) (latest reports from 377,117 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 21,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxol. Among them, 437 people (2.03%) have Flushing.
Time on Taxol when people have Flushing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Flushing when taking Taxol * :
Age of people who have Flushing when taking Taxol * :
Severity of Flushing when taking Taxol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Flushing ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Ovarian cancer (25 people, 5.72%)
- Breast cancer (23 people, 5.26%)
- Lung neoplasm malignant (18 people, 4.12%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (10 people, 2.29%)
- Radiotherapy (9 people, 2.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Carboplatin (106 people, 24.26%)
- Benadryl (105 people, 24.03%)
- Decadron (102 people, 23.34%)
- Tagamet (56 people, 12.81%)
- Dexamethasone (55 people, 12.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Flushing while taking Taxol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxol and have Flushing
- support group for people who take Taxol
- support group for people who have Flushing
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Taxol, Flushing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
More reviews for: Taxol, Flushing
On eHealthMe, Taxol (paclitaxel) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Taxol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Taxol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Taxol, Flushing
Recent Taxol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Taxol, Flushing
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (7 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (45 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/35 21
- Decreased Appetite
- Diabetes Mellitus