Home > Taxol > Headache > Taxol and Headache
Review: could Taxol cause Headache?
We study 21,489 people who have side effects while taking Taxol from FDA and social media. Among them, 342 have Headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxol and have Headache >>>
Taxol (latest outcomes from 21,580 users) has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 21,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxol. Among them, 342 people (1.59%) have Headache.
Time on Taxol when people have Headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Headache when taking Taxol * :
Age of people who have Headache when taking Taxol * :
Severity of Headache when taking Taxol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Headache ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (99 people, 28.95%)
- Metastases to bone (57 people, 16.67%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (40 people, 11.70%)
- Chemotherapy (30 people, 8.77%)
- Osteoporosis (20 people, 5.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (167 people, 48.83%)
- Aredia (118 people, 34.50%)
- Decadron (100 people, 29.24%)
- Carboplatin (97 people, 28.36%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (91 people, 26.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache while taking Taxol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxol and have Headache
- support group for people who take Taxol
- support group for people who have Headache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
After periorbital cellulitis
Pain is one sided
From this study (6 days ago):
daily constant headache
continuing cyanosis (nobody seems to tell me why....!)
bloating of tummy area and waistline
swollen and tender breasts (at sides)
severe acid reflux
tingling / burning sensation in my feet when I shower
poor memory / concentration
'tightness' of jaw / swollen glands in neck
brown spots which appear then disappear at random
backache (upper back)
when I blow my nose my right eye bulges and waters (random... I know but I'm just listing everything strange which has recently developed)
vision has decreased
decreased urine output
From this study (7 days ago):
menstrual problems could be simply because of age (51).
FANCYGIRL53 on Oct, 7, 2014:
Since starting metoprolol succinate er 25mg once a day 7 months ago. My menstrual cycle has stopped. Is this something common when on this medication. Has any other female experienced this.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
More questions for: Taxol, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Taxol, Headache
On eHealthMe, Taxol (paclitaxel) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Taxol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Taxol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (14 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (26 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Theolair Sr
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection