Home > Taxol > Soft tissue injury > Taxol and Soft tissue injury
Review: could Taxol cause Soft tissue injury?
We study 21,489 people who have side effects while taking Taxol from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Soft tissue injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Soft tissue injury and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxol and have Soft tissue injury >>>
Taxol (latest outcomes from 21,580 users) has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Soft tissue injury
Soft tissue injury (latest reports from 1,916 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 21,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxol. Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Soft Tissue Injury.
Time on Taxol when people have Soft tissue injury * :
Gender of people who have Soft tissue injury when taking Taxol * :
|Soft tissue injury||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Soft tissue injury when taking Taxol * :
|Soft tissue injury||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Soft tissue injury when taking Taxol ** :
How people recovered from Soft tissue injury ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chemotherapy (3 people, 60.00%)
- Metastases to bone (3 people, 60.00%)
- Prostate cancer (3 people, 60.00%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (3 people, 60.00%)
- Taxotere (3 people, 60.00%)
- Motrin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Dexamethasone (3 people, 60.00%)
- Lupron (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Soft Tissue Injury while taking Taxol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxol and have Soft Tissue Injury
- support group for people who take Taxol
- support group for people who have Soft Tissue Injury
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Taxol, Soft tissue injury
More reviews for: Taxol, Soft tissue injury
On eHealthMe, Taxol (paclitaxel) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Taxol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Taxol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Taxol, Soft tissue injury
Recent Taxol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Halaven, Abraxane for a 24-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Taxol, Taxotere for a 46-year old woman who has Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Comparions of Abraxane, Taxotere for a 55-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Abraxane, Taxotere for a 52-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Carboplatin (Pliva) - 450MG/VIAL, Taxol for a 49-year old woman who has Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Comparions of Taxol, Docetaxel for a 55-year old woman who has Metastatic Carcinoma
- Comparions of Xeloda (Hlr) - 150MG, Taxol for a 67-year old man who has Cancer - Esophagus
- Comparions of Docetaxel, Paclitaxel for a 52-year old man who has Anal Cancer
- Comparions of Alimta (Lilly) - EQ 500MG BASE/VIAL, Taxol (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 6MG/ML for a 68-year old man who has Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Stage Iv
- Comparions of Avastin (Genentech) - 400MG, Abraxane for a 46-year old man who has Lung Adenocarcinoma Stage Iv
More related comparison studies for: Taxol, Soft tissue injury
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (15 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (27 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Theolair Sr
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Ureaplasma Infection