Home > Taxol > Soft tissue injury > Taxol and Soft tissue injury
Review: could Taxol cause Soft tissue injury?
Summary: Soft tissue injury is reported only by a few people who take Taxol.
We study 21,489 people who have side effects while taking Taxol from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Soft tissue injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Soft tissue injury and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxol and have Soft tissue injury >>>
Taxol (latest outcomes from 21,580 users) has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Soft tissue injury
Soft tissue injury (latest reports from 380 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 21,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxol. Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Soft Tissue Injury.
Time on Taxol when people have Soft tissue injury * :
Gender of people who have Soft tissue injury when taking Taxol * :
|Soft tissue injury||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Soft tissue injury when taking Taxol * :
|Soft tissue injury||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Soft tissue injury when taking Taxol ** :
How people recovered from Soft tissue injury ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chemotherapy (3 people, 60.00%)
- Metastases to bone (3 people, 60.00%)
- Prostate cancer (3 people, 60.00%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (3 people, 60.00%)
- Taxotere (3 people, 60.00%)
- Motrin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Dexamethasone (3 people, 60.00%)
- Lupron (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Soft Tissue Injury while taking Taxol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxol and have Soft Tissue Injury
- support group for people who take Taxol
- support group for people who have Soft Tissue Injury
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Taxol, Soft tissue injury
More reviews for: Taxol, Soft tissue injury
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Abraxane for a patient with Blood Thinner, Breast Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Bleeding
Comments: doctor never checked blood for mother ,then gave abraxine,with in 2 days mother bleeding from mouth rectum etc,went to emergency room,coumadin lever at 14,mother died 24 days later.
could the abraxine mixed with the high coumadinn level ,caused her quick death.
pleas respond asap-joe t.
- A study of side effects of Taxol for a patient with Breast Cancer. The patient has Csf Leak In Ear
Comments: I've never had an ear infection but after tail I developed fluid in my left ear which lead to being treated with severe allergy problems with fluid build up in the ear. after months of no recourse doctors found multiple leaks in the bone that connects the brain and the ear. Taxol affects the bon ...
- A study of side effects of Taxol for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Fifth Disease (a viral infection caused by parvovirus b19)
Comments: Following my 10th and 11th doses of weekly Taxol I woke the next mornings with very reddened cheeks as though sunburned I am also having a Shingles outbreas at site of tape burn following blooddraw several weeks ago.
- A study of drug interactions between Aromasin, Aredia, Abraxane for a patient with Breast Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Non-cardiac Chest Pain
Comments: Just had an occurrence of pain in chest, shoulders, neck, jaws, after being on these drugs for 1-8 months depending on the drug. Had to go to ER, but no explanation was found (no tumors in chest, no blockages, no clots). Pain Rx has helped & it seems to be getting better as time goes by. Pain was se ...
- A study of drug interactions between Taxol, Carboplatin, Benadryl, Neulasta, Dexamethasone, Benicar, Claritin, Motrin, Darvocet for a patient with Ovarian Epithelial Cancer Recurrent, Premedication, White Blood Cell Count Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Allergy To Plants, Pain - Joints. The patient has Anaemia, Neuropathy Peripheral, Nausea, Nodule On Extremity, Constipation, Diarrhoea
Comments: diagnoised 1996, surgery + carboplatin/taxol(12)
1997 - second look surgery, high dose chemo (cisplatin,cytoxin,thiotepa) -stemcell rescue,
recurrance 2001- taxol + stint in ureter
recurrance 2003 carboplatin(6) + telcyta(9) - clinical trial stable then tumor began growing
2005 stable as managed ...
More related studies for: Taxol, Soft tissue injury
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Coreg for Heart Palpitations
- Avodart and Migraine Prophylaxis
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Nausea and Edema
- Ge Reflux and Nausea
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (4 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (6 hours ago)
- Has anyone fallen pregnant while in nexplanon while taking aciclovir ?
I think I may have become pregnant while taking aciclovir ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (13 hours ago)
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help m ... (16 hours ago)
- Prescribed drugs side effect
Response: I have been taking 200 mg every night for approx. 3 years ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advair Hfa, Omeprazole, Lasix, Savella for a 46-year old woman who has Asthma, GE Reflux, Edema, Fibromyalgia (37 minutes ago)
- Xanax, Mirena, Lexapro, Lamictal for a 35-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Depression (58 minutes ago)
- Voltaren for a 32-year old woman who has Tenosynovitis (2 hours ago)