Home > Taxol > Vision blurred > Taxol and Vision blurred
Review: could Taxol cause Vision blurred?
We study 21,489 people who have side effects while taking Taxol from FDA and social media. Among them, 111 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxol and have Vision blurred >>>
Taxol (latest outcomes from 21,580 users) has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Vision blurred (latest reports from 310,932 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 21,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxol. Among them, 111 people (0.52%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Taxol when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||37.50%||31.25%||28.12%||0.00%||3.12%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Taxol * :
|Vision blurred||88.62%||11.38% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Taxol * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.05%||13.68%||23.16%||33.68%||28.42% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Taxol ** :
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (26 people, 23.42%)
- Metastases to bone (18 people, 16.22%)
- Pain (10 people, 9.01%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (8 people, 7.21%)
- Chemotherapy (8 people, 7.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (63 people, 56.76%)
- Aredia (41 people, 36.94%)
- Herceptin (34 people, 30.63%)
- Coumadin (32 people, 28.83%)
- Femara (31 people, 27.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Taxol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxol and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Taxol
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Taxol, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Taxol, Vision blurred
On eHealthMe, Taxol (paclitaxel) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Taxol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Taxol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Taxol, Vision blurred
Recent Taxol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Taxol, Vision blurred
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Devil's Head
- Olive Oil
- Klor Con M10