Home > Taxol > Vision blurred > Taxol and Vision blurred
Review: could Taxol cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Taxol, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer.
We study 21,489 people who have side effects while taking Taxol from FDA and social media. Among them, 111 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxol and have Vision blurred >>>
Taxol (latest outcomes from 21,580 users) has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Vision Blurred (latest reports from 311,095 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 21,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxol. Among them, 111 people (0.52%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Taxol when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||37.50%||31.25%||28.12%||0.00%||3.12%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Taxol * :
|Vision blurred||88.62%||11.38% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Taxol * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.05%||13.68%||23.16%||33.68%||28.42% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Taxol ** :
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (26 people, 23.42%)
- Metastases to bone (18 people, 16.22%)
- Pain (10 people, 9.01%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (8 people, 7.21%)
- Chemotherapy (8 people, 7.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (63 people, 56.76%)
- Aredia (41 people, 36.94%)
- Herceptin (34 people, 30.63%)
- Coumadin (32 people, 28.83%)
- Femara (31 people, 27.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Taxol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxol and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Taxol
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Were any breast cancer patients given taxol and end up on a ventilator because of breathing problems
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, and takes Taxol)
doctors aren't sure if condition is pneumonia, ards or something else, but she is in ICU and on a ventilator, doctors don't seem to be making her any better and am wondering if anyone else experienced this and HOW YOU WERE TREATED, WITH WHAT PROCEDURES AND/OR MEDICATIONS
- Are there any long term effects of the blurred vision side-effect?
(Asked by a 19 year old boy who has Bloating, Vision Blurred, and takes Miralax, Ibuprofen)
I woke up at 10:45 with some cramping. After about 30 minutes without relief I took Miralax and Ibuprofen together. I went to work at 3 and moved heavy boxes for about 2 hours with minimal cramping. I ate a normal lunch/supper and went to bet at 10:00 PM. I got out of bed at 10:30 to get a drink and ...
More questions for: Taxol, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blurred vision after ipratropium bromide
(Posted by a 79 year old woman who has Vision Blurred, and takes Ipratropium Bromide)
blurred vision after one day use I take only herbal supplements none known for invasive reactions
More reviews for: Taxol, Vision blurred
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr, Trileptal, Pantoprazole for a patient with Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Mood Stabilizer, Reflux Esophagitis. The patient has Vision Blurred, Muscle Spasms, Hair Loss
Comments: I have been experiencing hair loss in clumps while running fingers through my hair and i have blurred vision. The hair loss is recent..within the last week..the newest medicine is the pantoprazole
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Amlodipine Besylate, Atenolol for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Fatigue, Vision Blurred
Comments: Only one week into taking the losartan and amlodipine, blurred vision and fatique are quite noticeable.
- A study of side effects of Ozurdex for a patient with Retinal Vein Occlusion. The patient has Vision Blurred
Comments: Rapidly gaining weight
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Synthroid, CoQ-10, Prednisone for a patient with Heart Disease - Aging, Primary Hypothyroidism, Lowq10, Copd. The patient has Vision Blurred, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Feeling of being disoriented.
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Paclitaxel, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Levothroid, Pantoprazole for a patient with Seasonal Allergy, Cancer - Breast, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Gerd. The patient has Breast Cancer Female
Comments: HER2/3+ stage II
More related studies for: Taxol, Vision blurred
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.