Home > Taxotere > Conjunctivitis > Taxotere and Conjunctivitis
Review: could Taxotere cause Conjunctivitis?
Summary: Conjunctivitis is found among people who take Taxotere, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer.
We study 18,510 people who have side effects while taking Taxotere from FDA and social media. Among them, 78 have Conjunctivitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Conjunctivitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxotere and have Conjunctivitis >>>
Taxotere (latest outcomes from 18,576 users) has active ingredients of docetaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Conjunctivitis (pink eye) (latest reports from 30,230 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, osteopenia.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 18,509 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxotere. Among them, 91 people (0.49%) have Conjunctivitis.
Time on Taxotere when people have Conjunctivitis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Conjunctivitis when taking Taxotere * :
Age of people who have Conjunctivitis when taking Taxotere * :
Severity of Conjunctivitis when taking Taxotere ** :
How people recovered from Conjunctivitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (17 people, 18.68%)
- Metastases to bone (16 people, 17.58%)
- Atrial fibrillation (5 people, 5.49%)
- Colorectal cancer metastatic (5 people, 5.49%)
- Prostate cancer metastatic (3 people, 3.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (39 people, 42.86%)
- Aredia (36 people, 39.56%)
- Aspirin (29 people, 31.87%)
- Arimidex (28 people, 30.77%)
- Lipitor (28 people, 30.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Conjunctivitis while taking Taxotere?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxotere and have Conjunctivitis
- support group for people who take Taxotere
- support group for people who have Conjunctivitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Taxotere, Conjunctivitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Benicar caused pink eye
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pink Eye, and takes Benicar)
When taking Benicar, my sinuses have been effected. They swell and it's difficult to breathe through my nose. Last night (9/21) I went to the ER for severe conjunctivitis. I am allergic to penicillin, so believe after reading several articles on this drug that I'm suffering from this condiition due ...
More reviews for: Taxotere, Conjunctivitis
- A study of drug interactions between Rocephin, Azithromycin for a patient with Bronchopneumonia. The patient has Pink Eye, Rales, Wheezing, Chills, Fatigue
Comments: Dx'd 1mo ago
- A study of side effects of Taxotere for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Liver Function Test Abnormal
Comments: my liver function test is abnormal. my chemotherapy was cancelled. Pending liver function test next week results.
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Iron EDTA, Vitamin E, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Prilosec Otc, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Herceptin, Cytoxan, Taxotere for a patient with Neuropathy, Prophylaxis, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease, Depression, Breast Cancer Her2+, Breast Cancer In Situ. The patient has Blackheads
Comments: Post - chemo skin is heavily laden with blackheads, which were not present before or during chemo. Herceptin is still an active treatment.
- A study of drug interactions between Cytoxan, Taxotere, Tamoxifen Citrate, Letrozole for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Ckd
Comments: before taking these (TC chemo, then tamoxifen 3 years, letrozole 2 years)
my creatinine was 60, GFR 90; now after 5 years my creatinine is 85, eGFR just > 60
will it ever improve?
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a patient with Depression. The patient has Tiredness (feeling of tiredness), Pink Eye (pink eye), Roundback (abnormal rearward curvature of the spine), Abnormal Weight Gain
Comments: I have been trying to stop taking effector, I went from 125 MLS to 37.5mls but I am experiencing weight gain in the abdomen and around the face and neck, I have pink cheeks and I am tired often, I have a constant feeling of being unwell
More related studies for: Taxotere, Conjunctivitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.