Home > Taxotere > Glaucoma > Taxotere and Glaucoma
Review: could Taxotere cause Glaucoma?
We study 18,509 people who have side effects while taking Taxotere from FDA and social media. Among them, 86 have Glaucoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Glaucoma and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxotere and have Glaucoma >>>
Taxotere (latest outcomes from 18,576 users) has active ingredients of docetaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) (latest reports from 64,396 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 18,509 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxotere. Among them, 86 people (0.46%) have Glaucoma.
Time on Taxotere when people have Glaucoma * :
Gender of people who have Glaucoma when taking Taxotere * :
Age of people who have Glaucoma when taking Taxotere * :
Severity of Glaucoma when taking Taxotere ** :
How people recovered from Glaucoma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (20 people, 23.26%)
- Breast cancer (18 people, 20.93%)
- Metastases to bone (18 people, 20.93%)
- Osteopenia (17 people, 19.77%)
- Chemotherapy (17 people, 19.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (81 people, 94.19%)
- Aredia (69 people, 80.23%)
- Lasix (42 people, 48.84%)
- Taxol (37 people, 43.02%)
- Compazine (35 people, 40.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Glaucoma while taking Taxotere?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxotere and have Glaucoma
- support group for people who take Taxotere
- support group for people who have Glaucoma
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Taxotere, Glaucoma
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
More reviews for: Taxotere, Glaucoma
On eHealthMe, Taxotere (docetaxel) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Taxotere is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Taxotere used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Taxotere, Glaucoma
Recent Taxotere related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Taxotere, Glaucoma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (30 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (33 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Fluoride Increased
- Pineal Gland Cyst
- Burning Sensation
- Ureteral Necrosis