Home > Taxotere > Vertigo > Taxotere and Vertigo
Review: could Taxotere cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 18,509 people who have side effects while taking Taxotere from FDA and social media. Among them, 560 have Vertigo. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Taxotere and have Vertigo >>>
Taxotere (latest outcomes from 18,576 users) has active ingredients of docetaxel. It is often used in breast cancer.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 18,509 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxotere. Among them, 584 people (3.16%) have Vertigo.
Time on Taxotere when people have Vertigo * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vertigo when taking Taxotere * :
Age of people who have Vertigo when taking Taxotere * :
Severity of Vertigo when taking Taxotere ** :
How people recovered from Vertigo ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (169 people, 28.94%)
- Pain (76 people, 13.01%)
- Nausea (71 people, 12.16%)
- Metastases to bone (69 people, 11.82%)
- Depression (53 people, 9.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (321 people, 54.97%)
- Aredia (203 people, 34.76%)
- Coumadin (161 people, 27.57%)
- Xeloda (148 people, 25.34%)
- Compazine (140 people, 23.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo while taking Taxotere?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Taxotere and have Vertigo
- support group for people who take Taxotere
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Taxotere, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Taxotere, Vertigo
On eHealthMe, Taxotere (docetaxel) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Taxotere is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Taxotere used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Taxotere, Vertigo
Recent Taxotere related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Taxotere, Vertigo
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (7 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (45 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/35 21
- Decreased Appetite
- Diabetes Mellitus