Review: could Tegretol cause Blood alkaline phosphatase increased?
Summary: Blood alkaline phosphatase increased is found among people who take Tegretol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Depakene, and have Epilepsy.
We study 23,975 people who have side effects while taking Tegretol from FDA and social media. Among them, 349 have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tegretol and have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased >>>
Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (view latest outcomes from 24,833 users)
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Blood alkaline phosphatase increased 18,820 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 23,969 people reported to have side effects when taking Tegretol. Among them, 349 people (1.46%) have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased.
Time on Tegretol when people have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||55.83%||38.75%||2.50%||0.00%||1.25%||0.83%||0.83% |
Gender of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Tegretol * :
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||55.56%||44.44% |
Age of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Tegretol * :
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||0.97%||13.08%||9.93%||5.33%||5.57%||20.10%||15.50%||29.54% |
Severity of Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Tegretol ** :
How people recovered from Blood alkaline phosphatase increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Epilepsy (103 people, 29.51%)
- Hypertension (33 people, 9.46%)
- Depression (28 people, 8.02%)
- Convulsion (25 people, 7.16%)
- Constipation (20 people, 5.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Depakene (23 people, 6.59%)
- Aspirin (23 people, 6.59%)
- Famotidine (23 people, 6.59%)
- Seroquel (20 people, 5.73%)
- Theo-dur (19 people, 5.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased while taking Tegretol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tegretol and have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
- support group for people who take Tegretol
- support group for people who have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does carbamazepine cause obesity?? please reply (1 answer)
I am taking ZEN 100(Carbamazepine tablets) on advice of my doctor from JAN 2013, for my SEIZURES. Lately, my weight has increased by quite kilos, despite my diet remaining same.
I want to confirm does prolonged use of this drug cause obesity.
PLEASE REPLY IF EXPERIENCED THE SAME SIDE-EFFECTS OR KNOW ABOUT IT.
- Has anything helped with muscle weakness/pain caused by carbamazepine? or any remedies?
I have partial seizures that affects my right side. It's caused by having a brain tumor on the left side when I was younger that was removed. I'm taking 600mg of Carbamazepine a day.
I have muscle weakness and pain on my right arm and leg a lot. There are times when I can't even pick up a water bottle with my right hand without feeling like I'm going to drop it. The pain almost feels like growing pains but I stopped growing 4 years ago.
Has anyone had this and figured out things that helped like pain relievers, heat, cold, anything? Right now I just rest but it'd be nice to have something to actually help with the pain.
- I stopped suffering from psoriasis when i started with epilepsy at the age of 32. could there be a reason for this?
I would just like to hear from anyone who has both epilepsy and psoriasis to see if they have stopped with psoriasis after the epilepsy was triggered. My epilepsy was triggered at the age of 32 after taking amphetamine. I used to have outbreaks of psoriasis every 7 years but this stopped when the epilepsy was triggered. I wonder if there is a reason for this.
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth (4 answers)
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- What ammount of carbamazepine did people who suffered from ataxia take?
I,M TAKING TWO TABLETS OF 200mg.PER DAY AND I FEEL A BIT DIZZY. I DO NOT WANT TO STOP TAKING IT BECAUSE, OTHERWISE, I WOULD HAVE TO SUFFER THE PAIN WHICH IS UNBEARABLE.
More questions for: Tegretol, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
More reviews for: Tegretol, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I am a 48 yr old female diagnosed with PTSD, bipolar 2, BPD, histrionic suicidal idealation and a mess!!!
Things were going well in therapy and with my Dr. over the past 2 years on the above "cocktail" MINUS the Latuda and Lexapro.
I have had 3 very serious suicide attempts, all prior to the T ...
- It has been seven years since I took the Levaquin and Cipro and from what I understand once you have symptoms you shouldn't take it again. Even though mine was documented in medical records, my doctor gave me Cipro which I took unaware of the connection of the two. The damage from the quinolones ju ...
- I would like to know if the medical treatment i observe for 11 years might influence the apparition of chilaidity's syndrom.
My medical treatment : abilify 15mg
carbamazepine LP 400mg (2*200mg)
Abdominal meteorism began after ...
- My renal function tests had been within normal range until 1 year ago. I was diagnosed with Stage IV follicular Lymphoma. My Oncologist suggested I reduce some psychiatric meds and increase water intake.
- Psychiatrist is reducing Seroquel dosage and my depression is increasing. Reason for decrease is pre diabetic sugar levels, but diabetes is in my family.I read anti depressants can increase depression in bipolar 2 patients. The studies I've read shoe no clear answers. How do I decide? I am tired of ...
More related studies for: Tegretol, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.