Home > Tegretol > Diuretic effect > Tegretol and Diuretic effect
Review: could Tegretol cause Diuretic effect?
We study 23,968 people who have side effects while taking Tegretol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Diuretic effect and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tegretol and have Diuretic effect >>>
Tegretol (latest outcomes from 24,818 users) has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy.
Diuretic effect (latest reports from 427 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, panic disorder, type 2 diabetes, vitamin d decreased.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 23,952 people reported to have side effects when taking Tegretol. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Diuretic Effect.
Time on Tegretol when people have Diuretic effect * :
Gender of people who have Diuretic effect when taking Tegretol * :
|Diuretic effect||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Diuretic effect when taking Tegretol * :
|Diuretic effect||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Diuretic effect when taking Tegretol ** :
How people recovered from Diuretic effect ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Convulsion (1 people, 100.00%)
- Urinary incontinence (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Trileptal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lyrica (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sinemet (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Risperdal (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diuretic Effect while taking Tegretol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tegretol and have Diuretic Effect
- support group for people who take Tegretol
- support group for people who have Diuretic Effect
Comments from related studies:
From this study (13 hours ago):
It has been seven years since I took the Levaquin and Cipro and from what I understand once you have symptoms you shouldn't take it again. Even though mine was documented in medical records, my doctor gave me Cipro which I took unaware of the connection of the two. The damage from the quinolones just keeps finding something new to attack. Now its in my head and abdominal area. What started out in my abdomen as a small "punctured" burning feeling right near my belly button, has turned into my whole "six pack" area hurting with movement, especially forward. The trigeminal neuralgia has been there for a year now and is very severe.
From this study (4 days ago):
I would like to know if the medical treatment i observe for 11 years might influence the apparition of chilaidity's syndrom.
My medical treatment : abilify 15mg
carbamazepine LP 400mg (2*200mg)
Abdominal meteorism began after the first year of these drugs, increased during several years at a very high level then stable for 4 or 5 years approximatively. Occasionnaly, I notice a high flatulency.
Despite of activated wood charcoal during 2 or three weeks (several tries), meteorism hasn't decreased at all.
For information, my bmi = 24.13 (body mass index)
my fmi = 22.64 (fat mass index)
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Head itching during last thre weeks
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tegretol, Diuretic effect
More reviews for: Tegretol, Diuretic effect
On eHealthMe, Tegretol (carbamazepine) is often used for epilepsy. Find out below the conditions Tegretol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tegretol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Chlamydial Infection Nos