Home > Temazepam > Blood pressure decreased > Temazepam and Blood pressure decreased
Review: could Temazepam cause Blood pressure decreased (Hypotension)?
Summary: Blood pressure decreased is found among people who take Temazepam, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 14,974 people who have side effects while taking Temazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 667 have Blood pressure decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Temazepam and have Blood pressure decreased >>>
Temazepam (latest outcomes from 15,754 users) has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia.
Blood pressure decreased
Blood pressure decreased (abnormally low blood pressure) (latest reports from 699,840 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 14,969 people reported to have side effects when taking Temazepam. Among them, 667 people (4.46%) have Blood Pressure Decreased.
Time on Temazepam when people have Blood pressure decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure decreased||85.71%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||7.14%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Temazepam * :
|Blood pressure decreased||44.04%||55.96% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Temazepam * :
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||0.16%||0.65%||1.63%||13.17%||12.36%||18.05%||53.98% |
Severity of Blood pressure decreased when taking Temazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure decreased||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure decreased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood pressure decreased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (57 people, 8.55%)
- Pain (39 people, 5.85%)
- Metastases to bone (37 people, 5.55%)
- Depression (35 people, 5.25%)
- Insomnia (33 people, 4.95%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (220 people, 32.98%)
- Lisinopril (131 people, 19.64%)
- Digoxin (122 people, 18.29%)
- Lasix (111 people, 16.64%)
- Diazepam (104 people, 15.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure Decreased while taking Temazepam?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Temazepam and have Blood Pressure Decreased
- support group for people who take Temazepam
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How to deal with low blood pressure caused by metformin
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Low Blood Pressure, and takes Metformin)
I was on Accupril 5 mg for more than 10 years with little or no side effects. I was diagnosed with early Type 2 diabetes and the doctor prescribed Metformin 500 mg 2 tablets a day. After about 3 months, the blood pressure was too low 88 Sistolic 45 diastolic and suffered syncope.
I reduced Accupr ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
(Asked by a 49 year old man who has Depression, and takes Klonopin, Symbyax, Temazepam, Meclizine)
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Have been taking temazepam 15 yrs. recently experienced slow emptying of bladder. will this correct itself now that i'm off the drug?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has Bladder Slow Emptying, and takes Temazepam)
After taking temazepam for insomnia for 15 years, my bladder has become difficult to empty...slow start and dribble. Now that I'm off the drug, will the bladder condition improve?
- What reaction happens when you take 75 restoril 30mg capsuls?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who takes Restoril)
I am trying to find out what happens when somebody takes 75 Restoril 30mg capsuls? What do they experience?
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Cramps - Leg, Cramps In Legs And Feet At Night, Calf Muscle Cramps At Night, Have Heart And Vascular Deciese, and takes Meloxicam, Celexa, Lovastatin, Ramipril, Coreg, Percocet, Aspirin, Temazepam, Adderall 10)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
More questions for: Temazepam, Blood pressure decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder, Chronic Sinitus, Allergic Rhinitus, and takes Temazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Aortic Valve Disease, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Depression, Insomnia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Deficiency - Vitamin D, Migraine With Aura, Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and takes Opana Er, Norco, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Coreg Cr, Benicar, Norvasc, Clonidine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lamictal, Lexapro, Phenergan)
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Saw palmetto berry and hbp
(Posted by a 71 year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry)
recently got in to herbs ' had poor circulation in legs , hurt 24 -7 started taking ginger,powder & ginkgo leaf powder little to no leg pain now , yesterday started taking saw palmetto made one bath room call last night instead of 5-10 , have always high blood pressure with 2 -1/2 pills in am 1/2 at ...
- Celexa, xanax and restoril combo caused an immediate onset of dementia in my 79 year old father
(Posted by a 79 year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Anxiety, and takes Xanax, Celexa, Restoril)
My father has been on Celexa for years now. 2 months ago, my mother (his wife of 50 years) passed away. My father immediately had anxiety and sleeping problems that accompanied his anxiety. His doctor prescribed, on top of the Celexa, Restoril for sleep, and Xanax during the day. Over a period o ...
More reviews for: Temazepam, Blood pressure decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Opana, Opana Er, Zoloft, Restoril, Pristiq, Enbrel for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Enzyme Supplementation, Breakthrough Pain, Psoriatic Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation, Itching, Flank Pain
Comments: Symptoms began 4 days ago with left flank pain and now I have burning, itching, and sensitivity to touch over the area which began 1 day ago.
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Codeine, Paracetamol, Temazepam, Magnesium Aspartate, Metformin, Aspirin, Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Constipation, Coughing Up Blood, Cough, Headache, Insomnia, Cramps - Leg, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cardiac Infection, Hypertension. The patient has Conjunctival Pallor, Oxygen Saturation Decreased, Vomiting, Anaemia Folate Deficiency, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Paleness, Chest Pain, Back Pain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Coughing Up Blood, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Accupril for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure
Comments: I was instructed to take 2 Metformin a day. This causes the blood pressure to be lowered and even after taking Accupril completely off the pressure became too low and Fainting (syncope) occurred.
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a patient with Rash Generalised. The patient has Pulse, Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: on peritoneal dialysis
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Blood Pressure. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: when i use meth i used to have a high blood pressure like u would obviously have , but in the last several months i have been using and have had low blood pressure... what would be causing this new weird symptom?
More related studies for: Temazepam, Blood pressure decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.