Review: could Temazepam cause Blood pressure decreased (Hypotension)?
Summary: Blood pressure decreased is found among people who take Temazepam, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 14,983 people who have side effects while taking Temazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 667 have Blood pressure decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Temazepam and have Blood pressure decreased >>>
Temazepam has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 15,766 Temazepam users)
Blood pressure decreased
Blood pressure decreased (abnormally low blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 107,433 Blood pressure decreased patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 14,982 people reported to have side effects when taking Temazepam. Among them, 667 people (4.45%) have Blood Pressure Decreased.
Time on Temazepam when people have Blood pressure decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure decreased||85.71%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||7.14%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Temazepam * :
|Blood pressure decreased||44.04%||55.96% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Temazepam * :
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||0.16%||0.65%||1.63%||13.17%||12.36%||18.05%||53.98% |
Severity of Blood pressure decreased when taking Temazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure decreased||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure decreased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood pressure decreased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (57 people, 8.55%)
- Pain (39 people, 5.85%)
- Metastases to bone (37 people, 5.55%)
- Depression (35 people, 5.25%)
- Insomnia (33 people, 4.95%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (220 people, 32.98%)
- Lisinopril (131 people, 19.64%)
- Digoxin (122 people, 18.29%)
- Lasix (111 people, 16.64%)
- Diazepam (104 people, 15.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of temazepam and blood pressure decreased on
Do you have Blood Pressure Decreased while taking Temazepam?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Temazepam and have Blood Pressure Decreased
- support group for people who take Temazepam
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Restoril for a 60-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Unsteady, Blurred Vision, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Meclizine, Restoril, Magnesium Glycinate, Flexeril, Calcium Carbonate, Calcitriol, Synthroid, Cymbalta for a 55-year old woman with Nausea, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Hypoparathyroidism Secondary, Muscle Spasticity, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Pain. The patient has Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Sotalol Hydrochloride for a 59-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Hypotension, Hypotension
- A study of side effects of Celexa for a 69-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Low Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Remeron, Lexapro, Klonopin, Fluoxetine, Effexor Xr, Topamax, Risperdal, Restoril, Depakote, Adderall, Abilify, Zoloft, Xanax, Zyprexa, Geodon for a 44-year old woman with Depression, Migraine With Aura, Dpression, Sleep Disorder, Add, Depression - Chronic, Anxiety Disorder.
Recent Temazepam related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.