Home > Temazepam > Death > Temazepam and Death
Review: could Temazepam cause Death?
Summary: Death is found among people who take Temazepam, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 14,974 people who have side effects while taking Temazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 632 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Temazepam and have Death >>>
Temazepam (latest outcomes from 15,754 users) has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia.
Death (latest reports from 546,449 patients)
On Nov, 13, 2014: 14,974 people reported to have side effects when taking Temazepam. Among them, 637 people (4.25%) have Death.
Time on Temazepam when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Death when taking Temazepam * :
Age of people who have Death when taking Temazepam * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (48 people, 7.54%)
- Pain (37 people, 5.81%)
- Insomnia (33 people, 5.18%)
- Depression (23 people, 3.61%)
- Metastases to bone (21 people, 3.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (104 people, 16.33%)
- Lisinopril (70 people, 10.99%)
- Zometa (68 people, 10.68%)
- Atenolol (63 people, 9.89%)
- Furosemide (62 people, 9.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death while taking Temazepam?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Temazepam and have Death
- support group for people who take Temazepam
- support group for people who have Death
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
(Asked by a 49 year old man who has Depression, and takes Klonopin, Symbyax, Temazepam, Meclizine)
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Have been taking temazepam 15 yrs. recently experienced slow emptying of bladder. will this correct itself now that i'm off the drug?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has Bladder Slow Emptying, and takes Temazepam)
After taking temazepam for insomnia for 15 years, my bladder has become difficult to empty...slow start and dribble. Now that I'm off the drug, will the bladder condition improve?
- What reaction happens when you take 75 restoril 30mg capsuls?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who takes Restoril)
I am trying to find out what happens when somebody takes 75 Restoril 30mg capsuls? What do they experience?
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Cramps - Leg, Cramps In Legs And Feet At Night, Calf Muscle Cramps At Night, Have Heart And Vascular Deciese, and takes Meloxicam, Celexa, Lovastatin, Ramipril, Coreg, Percocet, Aspirin, Temazepam, Adderall 10)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- Can curcumin c3 complex cause very dry mouth?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Sarcoidosis, Osteoarthritis, GERD, Sleep Apnea, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Restoril, Tenormin, Elavil, Topamax, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Estrace, Maxalt, Percocet)
I have been takingall the above drugs since being diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1998-99. The only variation is prednisone which I take only when I have a flare. Itook my first Curcumin C3 Complex capsule 3 days ago. 500mg. I decided to start with one a day for awhile. After a few hours I had the dry ...
More questions for: Temazepam, Death
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
(Posted by a 40 year old man who has Death, and takes Oxymorphone Hydrochloride)
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder, Chronic Sinitus, Allergic Rhinitus, and takes Temazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Aortic Valve Disease, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Depression, Insomnia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Deficiency - Vitamin D, Migraine With Aura, Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and takes Opana Er, Norco, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Coreg Cr, Benicar, Norvasc, Clonidine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lamictal, Lexapro, Phenergan)
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Celexa, xanax and restoril combo caused an immediate onset of dementia in my 79 year old father
(Posted by a 79 year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Anxiety, and takes Xanax, Celexa, Restoril)
My father has been on Celexa for years now. 2 months ago, my mother (his wife of 50 years) passed away. My father immediately had anxiety and sleeping problems that accompanied his anxiety. His doctor prescribed, on top of the Celexa, Restoril for sleep, and Xanax during the day. Over a period o ...
More reviews for: Temazepam, Death
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Omeprazole, Restoril, Zofran, Butrans, Oxycodone for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Heartburn, Insomnia, Naseau. The patient has Pain - Back, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis back in 1982. I am also on Domperidone for Gastraparisis that I use to get from Canada, now I get from local compounding pharmacy. In the past few years I have gone from Methadone for the chronic pain of the AS, to the butrans patch. It seemed to help with ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium, Multivitamin, Paxil, Glimepiride, Lovastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Doxycycline for a patient with Health, Stress And Anxiety, Diabetes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypertension, Coughing Up Blood. The patient has Death, Swelling
Comments: My wife took these meds one morning, then that evening she took the Doxycycline and around 05:00 hours the next morning her throat started closing and she Called Kaiser Permanente, getting the answering service. After describing her symptom,which kept getting progressively worse, the medical profes ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam for a patient with OCD, Adhd, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Depression, Tiredness
Comments: I just feel tired all the time, and have been told at work that I am forgetful, and that people have to tell me things over and over at times. This seems to be when I don't take the Dextrostat amphetamine however (5 Mg). I have been on Dextrostat PRN 5-10 MG for about ten years, with long periods of ...
- A study of drug interactions between Enalapril Maleate, Spironolactone, Aspirin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Dramamine, Temazepam, Byetta, Testim, Viagra, Adderall 30 for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Smoking Cessation Therapy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Allergic Sinusitis, Dizziness (excl Vertigo), Anxiety, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Testosterone, Erectile Dysfunction, Attention Span. The patient has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Overall: Diabetes stays under 120, testosterone levels remain low for age (48, but testosterone levels of 90 year old man). Atypically small penis, testes often recede so that the scrotum is flat and tight. Bi-sexual with periodic gender issues (desire to be feminine). Married, two children and no f ...
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine Sulfate - 200MG, Soma - 350MG, Temazepam - 30MG, Alprazolam - 2MG, Lortab - 500MG;10MG, Methadone Hydrochloride - 40MG for a patient with Rsd, Ra (extreme Severe Pain), Rsd (spasams), Rsd (sleep), Rsd (sleep/stress), Breakthrough Pain. The patient has
Comments: Rsd has made my life unlivable. Luckily for me I have the best pain specialist who understands there is nothing more important than doing anything possible to control the pain as much as possible. Believe me, it wasn't always that way. In 1998 the RSD had spread to my throat and the pulmonoligist I ...
More related studies for: Temazepam, Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Breast Enlargement
- Finasteride and Nasal Congestion
- Nsvt and Menopause Transition
- Icterus and Oxaliplatin
- Loss Of Smell and Fluticasone Propionate
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (20 minutes ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
hi I have been taking Benadryl or pet dander? It seemed to ... (1 hour ago)
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (6 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (13 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (18 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)