Review: could Temazepam cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Temazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have Depression.
We study 14,983 people who have side effects while taking Temazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 261 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Temazepam and have Vision blurred >>>
Temazepam has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 15,766 Temazepam users)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 48,528 Vision blurred patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 14,983 people reported to have side effects when taking Temazepam. Among them, 261 people (1.74%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Temazepam when people have Vision blurred * :
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Temazepam * :
|Vision blurred||53.56%||46.44% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Temazepam * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.84%||12.61%||5.46%||23.95%||17.23%||39.92% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Temazepam ** :
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (34 people, 13.03%)
- Pain (29 people, 11.11%)
- Breast cancer (23 people, 8.81%)
- Hypertension (21 people, 8.05%)
- Metastases to bone (21 people, 8.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (61 people, 23.37%)
- Diazepam (52 people, 19.92%)
- Vicodin (48 people, 18.39%)
- Ibuprofen (48 people, 18.39%)
- Zometa (45 people, 17.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of temazepam and vision blurred on
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Temazepam?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Temazepam and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Temazepam
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Temazepam, Haloperidol for a 40-year old woman with Sleeplessness, Separation Anxiety. The patient has Difficulty Breathing
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 35-year old woman with Endometrioma. The patient has Withdrawal From Opioids, Bladder Discomfort, Vision Blurred, Vision - Light Sensitive, Insomnia, Dehydration, Decreased Appetite, Skin Burning Sensation, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Muscle Spasms
- A study of side effects of Restoril for a 60-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Unsteady, Blurred Vision, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Meclizine, Restoril, Magnesium Glycinate, Flexeril, Calcium Carbonate, Calcitriol, Synthroid, Cymbalta for a 55-year old woman with Nausea, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Hypoparathyroidism Secondary, Muscle Spasticity, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Pain. The patient has Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Remeron, Lexapro, Klonopin, Fluoxetine, Effexor Xr, Topamax, Risperdal, Restoril, Depakote, Adderall, Abilify, Zoloft, Xanax, Zyprexa, Geodon for a 44-year old woman with Depression, Migraine With Aura, Dpression, Sleep Disorder, Add, Depression - Chronic, Anxiety Disorder.
Recent Temazepam related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.