Review: could Temovate cause Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom?
Summary: there is no Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom reported by people who take Temovate yet.
We study 287 people who have side effects while taking Temovate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Temovate and have Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom >>>
Temovate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. (latest outcomes from 287 Temovate users)
Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom
Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom (cancer affecting b cells, a type of white blood cell) (latest reports)
On Mar, 30, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Macroglobulinemia Of Waldenstrom while taking Temovate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Temovate
- support group for people who have Macroglobulinemia Of Waldenstrom
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Astepro, Clobex, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Elidel for a 28-year old woman with Allergies, Eczema, Birth Control. The patient has Capillaritis
- A study of drug interactions between Clobetasol Propionate, Sudafed, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Libritabs, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Levoxyl for a 66-year old woman with Lichen Planus, Sinus Problems, Bladder Spasm, Bowel Spasams, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Scarring White Patches Vaginal Area, Pain Of Skin, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation, Itching - Vaginal Area
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Azulfidine, Prevacid, Neurontin, Lasix, Advair Diskus 100/50, Flonase, Proscar, Voltaren, Restasis, Temovate, Celexa for a 87-year old man with BPH, Chronic Lyme Disease, Gerd, Pain, Hypertensive Crisis, Copd, Sinusitis, Eyes - Dry, Hypertension, Osteoarthropathy. The patient has Leukopenia
- A study of side effects of Clobetasol Propionate for a 45-year old man with Dandruff. The patient has Confusional State
- A study of side effects of Clobetasol Propionate for a 32-year old man with Dermatitis - Allergic. The patient has N/a
Recent Temovate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.