Temovate and Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom - from FDA reports
There is no Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom reported by people who take Temovate yet. This review analyzes which people have Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom with Temovate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom when taking Temovate?
- Check symptoms - is macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMacroglobulinemia of waldenstrom and drugs with ingredients of clobetasol propionate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMacroglobulinemia of waldenstrom and Temovate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Temovate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. (latest outcomes from Temovate 560 users)
Macroglobulinemia Of Waldenstrom
Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom (cancer affecting b cells, a type of white blood cell) (latest reports from 13 Macroglobulinemia of waldenstrom patients).