Home > Temozolomide > Short-term memory loss > Temozolomide and Short-term memory loss
Review: could Temozolomide cause Short-term memory loss (Memory loss)?
We study 2,789 people who have side effects while taking Temozolomide from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Short-term memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Short-term memory loss and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Temozolomide and have Short-term memory loss >>>
Temozolomide (latest outcomes from 2,805 users) has active ingredients of temozolomide. It is often used in glioblastoma multiforme.
Short-term memory loss
Short-term memory loss (latest reports from 467,146 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,789 people reported to have side effects when taking Temozolomide. Among them, 28 people (1.00%) have Short-term Memory Loss.
Time on Temozolomide when people have Short-term memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Short-term memory loss||66.67%||11.11%||22.22%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Temozolomide * :
|Short-term memory loss||56.67%||43.33% |
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Temozolomide * :
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.52%||47.62%||42.86% |
Severity of Short-term memory loss when taking Temozolomide ** :
How people recovered from Short-term memory loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Glioblastoma multiforme (8 people, 28.57%)
- Glioblastoma (4 people, 14.29%)
- Ependymoma (2 people, 7.14%)
- Blood corticotrophin increased (2 people, 7.14%)
- Small cell carcinoma (2 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dilantin (5 people, 17.86%)
- Decadron (5 people, 17.86%)
- Nexium (4 people, 14.29%)
- Tylenol (3 people, 10.71%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 10.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Short-term Memory Loss while taking Temozolomide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Temozolomide and have Short-term Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Temozolomide
- support group for people who have Short-term Memory Loss
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Temozolomide, Short-term memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
- Klonopin side effects
Took 1mg of klonopin daily for 2 years for extreme anxiety. Decided to stop medication and now have memory loss. It was also very difficult to train my body to fall asleep on its own after coming off this medication. I have a deficiency in vitamin D now. Not sure if this is from taking this drug? Ha ...
More reviews for: Temozolomide, Short-term memory loss
On eHealthMe, Temozolomide (temozolomide) is often used for glioblastoma multiforme. Find out below the conditions Temozolomide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Temozolomide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Temozolomide, Short-term memory loss
Recent Temozolomide related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Temozolomide, Short-term memory loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Isolyte S Ph 7.4 In Plastic Container
- Pantoprazole Sodium
- Green Tea Extract
- Upper Extremity Mass