Review: could Tenex cause Stomach pain (Abdominal pain)?
Summary: Stomach pain is found among people who take Tenex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Lipitor, and have High blood pressure.
We study 982 people who have side effects while taking Tenex from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Stomach pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomach pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tenex and have Stomach pain >>>
Tenex has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 1,117 Tenex users)
Stomach pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 78,050 Stomach pain patients)
On Mar, 9, 2015: 982 people reported to have side effects when taking Tenex. Among them, 10 people (1.02%) have Stomach Pain.
Time on Tenex when people have Stomach pain * :
Gender of people who have Stomach pain when taking Tenex * :
|Stomach pain||90.00%||10.00% |
Age of people who have Stomach pain when taking Tenex * :
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||10.00%||70.00% |
Severity of Stomach pain when taking Tenex ** :
How people recovered from Stomach pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (7 people, 70.00%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (6 people, 60.00%)
- Malaria (6 people, 60.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 60.00%)
- Menopause (5 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (7 people, 70.00%)
- Cozaar (7 people, 70.00%)
- Norvasc (6 people, 60.00%)
- Glucophage (6 people, 60.00%)
- Singulair (6 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tenex and stomach pain on
Do you have Stomach Pain while taking Tenex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Tenex and have Stomach Pain
- support group for people who take Tenex
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Enbrel for a 51-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain
- A study of side effects of Seroquel Xr for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Sleepy, Abdominal Pain, Headache (pain in head)
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 34-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Ditropan, Macrodantin for a 62-year old woman with Paraplegia, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Diarrhoea, Abdominal Cramps
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a 25-year old woman with Headache. The patient has Stomach Pain, Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Acne (skin problems that cause pimples), Headache (pain in head)
Recent Tenex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.