Review: could Tenex cause Tinnitus?
Summary: Tinnitus is reported only by a few people who take Tenex.
We study 983 people who have side effects while taking Tenex from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tinnitus and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tenex and have Tinnitus >>>
Tenex has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 1,118 Tenex users)
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 20,273 Tinnitus patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 983 people reported to have side effects when taking Tenex. Among them, 1 people (0.10%) has Tinnitus.
Time on Tenex when people have Tinnitus * :
Gender of people who have Tinnitus when taking Tenex * :
Age of people who have Tinnitus when taking Tenex * :
Severity of Tinnitus when taking Tenex ** :
How people recovered from Tinnitus ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coreg cr (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Actos (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Norvasc (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tenex and tinnitus on
Do you have Tinnitus while taking Tenex?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tenex and have Tinnitus
- support group for people who take Tenex
- support group for people who have Tinnitus
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Tenex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall, Intuniv, Concerta for a 36-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Concerta, Intuniv, Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 19-year old boy who has Inattentive
- Comparions of Resporal, Intuniv for a 6-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Abilify, Tenex, Focalin Xr for a 10-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Focalin Xr, Zoloft, Intuniv for a 11-year old boy who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.