Terazosin hydrochloride and Weight gain - unintentional - from FDA reports
Weight gain - unintentional is found among people who take Terazosin Hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Furosemide, and have High blood pressure . We study 1,145 people who have side effects while taking Terazosin hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 13 have Weight gain - unintentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight gain - unintentional and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Terazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Terazosin hydrochloride 1,515 users)
Weight Gain - Unintentional
Weight gain - unintentional has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 118,299 Weight gain - unintentional patients).
On Feb, 02, 2017
1,145 people reported to have side effects when taking Terazosin Hydrochloride.
Among them, 13 people (1.14%) have Weight Gain - Unintentional
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Gain - Unintentional when taking Terazosin Hydrochloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Weight Gain - Unintentional when taking Terazosin Hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 18.18 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 72.73 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 15.38%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 7.69%)
- Multiple Myeloma (1 person, 7.69%)
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (1 person, 7.69%)
- Carcinoid Syndrome (1 person, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Furosemide (6 people, 46.15%)
- Atenolol (4 people, 30.77%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 30.77%)
- Tricor (3 people, 23.08%)
- Clonidine (3 people, 23.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Chronic (4 people, 30.77%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 30.77%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (4 people, 30.77%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (4 people, 30.77%)
- Aortic Arteriosclerosis (4 people, 30.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight gain - unintentional when taking Terazosin hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is weight gain - unintentional caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Terazosin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Weight gain - unintentionalWeight gain - unintentional
Could your condition cause Weight gain - unintentionalWeight gain - unintentional
Can you answer these questions?
I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
Hello I just started to take isoniazid 2 months ago and as soon I started taking it I'm having pain on my both knees mostly in the left one and weighing some weight as well and Imsomnia. Now i been telling my doctor about this symptoms and think that is because of the medication and he says NO! ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I seem to gain weight whenever I start the inhaler again. I have gone off it because of weight gain even though my doctor's office denies it. I started it again but seem to have a harder time taking weight off when I am on spiriva respimat.
I was just diagnosed with A-Fib (after a visit to the E.R., I.C.U. And eventual "cardio version". I am currently on Multaq and Elouise". Over the last 2 months I have put on about 15 lbs. nothing else has changed! Work out at the YMCA 3-5 times a week. This is driving me crazy! Any ...