Review: could Terazosin hydrochloride cause Recurrent leg pain and cramping (Blockage of leg arteries)?
Summary: Recurrent leg pain and cramping is reported only by a few people who take Terazosin hydrochloride.
We study 1,233 people who have side effects while taking Terazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Recurrent leg pain and cramping and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Terazosin hydrochloride and have Recurrent leg pain and cramping >>>
Terazosin Hydrochloride has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from 1,402 Terazosin Hydrochloride users)
Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recurrent leg pain and cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis. (latest reports from 2,389 Recurrent leg pain and cramping patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 1,232 people reported to have side effects when taking Terazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.08%) has Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping.
Time on Terazosin hydrochloride when people have Recurrent leg pain and cramping * :
Age of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Terazosin hydrochloride * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Terazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Recurrent leg pain and cramping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Warfarin sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Losartan postassium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Flunisolide (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping while taking Terazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Terazosin hydrochloride and have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- support group for people who take Terazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Viramune Xr, Truvada, Finasteride, Terazosin Hydrochloride for a 62-year old man with Hiv, Enlarged Prostate, Difficulty Initiating Urination. The patient has Hives, Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Codeine, Baclofen, Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman with Nerve Pain, Chronic Pain, Dystonia, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Respiratory Sighs, Urinary Incontinence, Rib Cage Pain, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Freezing Phenomenon, Drooling, Nerve Pain, Dystonia, Bipolar Mania, Gait Disturbance, Balance Disorder
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a 72-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction)
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrobromide, Baclofen, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Crestor, Vyvanse, Zetia, Allopurinol, Aspirin, Pristiq, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 61-year old man with Depression, Back Pain, Blood Pressure, Total Cholesterol, Adhd, Choestorol, Gout, Blood Thinner, Major Depression, Tremor. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Recent Terazosin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.