Home > Terazosin hydrochloride > Recurrent leg pain and cramping > Terazosin hydrochloride and Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Review: could Terazosin hydrochloride cause Recurrent leg pain and cramping (Blockage of leg arteries)?
We study 1,227 people who have side effects while taking Terazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Recurrent leg pain and cramping and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Terazosin hydrochloride and have Recurrent leg pain and cramping >>>
Terazosin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,396 users) has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate.
Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recurrent leg pain and cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction) (latest reports from 16,021 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,227 people reported to have side effects when taking Terazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.08%) has Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping.
Time on Terazosin hydrochloride when people have Recurrent leg pain and cramping * :
Age of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Terazosin hydrochloride * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Terazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Recurrent leg pain and cramping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Warfarin sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Losartan postassium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Flunisolide (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping while taking Terazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Terazosin hydrochloride and have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- support group for people who take Terazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can hydrochlorizide cause bhp symptoms in 70 year old male
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Bph, and takes Terazosin Hydrochloride)
After suffering with bph(getting up 3 0r 4 times a night to urinate) having undergone a prostrate biopsy, my doctor took me off hydrochlorizide.
Soon after, my bph symptoms went away.
I take a 325 mg aspirin every day and have hypertension.
- Penis is not sensitive. difficult to ejaculate, little, sometimes, no semen produced
(Asked by a 67 year old man who has Difficulty Ejaculating, Penile Insensitivity, and takes Lipitor, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM)
I have no problem getting an erection; however, I seem to "lose interest" and full erection shortly after I penetrate. Viagra, etc. have not helped with this. As noted above, my penis is less sensitive and requires a lot of friction for me to ejaculate. Amount of ejaculate greatly reduced. I am look ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- What dosage of metoprolol tartrate can i use to replace 50mg of motoprolol succinate er?
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Sertraline, Nifedipine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Metformin, Potassium Citrate, Allopurinol, Fenofibrate, Simvastatin)
I am currently taking Metoprolol Succinate 50 ER once per day, and I want to switch to Metoprolol Tartrate strictly because it is considerably cheaper. I just need to know the Tartrate equivalency for my Succinate dosage. I believe that it is 25 MG twice per day but I am not sure.
- Can cilostazol cause hair loss?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Blockage Of Leg Arteries, and takes Cilostazol)
I have been taking Cilostazol 100mg for 8 months for vascular disease and recently noticed I am losing ALOT of hair. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if it is possible that it is the Cilostazol causing the hair loss. And when I say ALOT of hair, I mean it is coming out in ...
More questions for: Terazosin hydrochloride, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ranexa and erectile dysfunction
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Metabolic Syndrome, Aortic Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Disease, and takes Nitrostat, Acyclovir, Gabapentin, Hytrin, Metformin, Aspirin, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Ranexa, Hydrochlorothiazide, Carvedilol, Losartan Potassium)
I have experienced moderate ED with taking multiple heart and NO meds. This has been manageable and acceptable. Cardiologist added Ranexa (Ranalozine) 3 weeks ago and I am now experiencing complete erectile and ejaculatory failure.
- Amlo dipine and terazosin
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, BPH, and takes Terazosin Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate)
I have taken combination since 04/13 I have experienced ED lower testosterone and elevated PSA. Prior to that I was taking terazosin and hydrochorizide without any side effects. I stop taking the amlodipine during a juice fast and my PSA levels decreased when I stopped fasting and returned to taking ...
- Side effects of using terazosin
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Terazosin Hydrochloride)
I have been on terazosin for 9 days. The ringing in my ears is unbearable, dizzy in the night if I wake up to use the bathroom, intermittent throbbing heartbeat. Also very significant is dramatic decrease in libido and difficulty achieving satisfaction. Dose started at 5 mg at night, reduced to 2 ...
- Lantus and gastroperesis
(Posted by a 45 year old man who has Diabetic Gastroperesis, and takes Lantus Solostar)
My husband for 10yrs was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic. Nov 10/13 he was admitted to hospital DKA blood sugar got to 38...severe vomiting, flu like symptoms, high blood pressure. During his stay he was put on insulin, nova rapid 3 times per day and Lantus. Over the coarse of him becoming sick, he had ...
More reviews for: Terazosin hydrochloride, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
- A study of drug interactions between Terazosin Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Itching
Comments: saver itching prior to pulmonary embolism continuing after recovery of blood clots
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Succinate, Nifedipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Zetia, Crestor for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Urine Output Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Pain - Joints
Comments: Joint pain left elbow and wrists
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium, Vitamin D, Omega-3, Aspirin, Diazepam, Oxycontin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Torsemide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Abilify, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Terazosin Hydrochloride for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Thinner, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Hypertension, Chronic Depression, Depression, Prostatic Adenoma. The patient has Pain - Foot
Comments: Patient has COPD and Congestive Heart Failure, is a smoker and is age 67.
- A study of drug interactions between Prevacid, Clozapine, Zoloft, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Topamax, Treximet for a patient with GE Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Migraine Without Aura, Migraine. The patient has Claudication
Comments: Started a few weeks ago. Very painful going up stairs or sitting then getting and walking down the hall.
- A study of side effects of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a patient with Heart Palpitations. The patient has Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction)
Comments: Experiencing leg (shin and calf)and toe cramps most nights. Have started stretching before bedtime. This seems to have helped a little but still getting cramps most nights.
More related studies for: Terazosin hydrochloride, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Maxalt and Hair Loss
- Myrbetriq and Hyponatraemia
- Muscle Weakness and Finasteride
- Zopiclone and Cocaine Abuse
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (19 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (14 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (18 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (22 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexilant, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel for a 44-year old man who has Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Disease, Blood Thinner (36 minutes ago)
- Maxalt for a 46-year old woman who has Migraine - Classic (53 minutes ago)
- Suboxone, Testosterone for a 40-year old man who has Pain - Bones, Hypogonadism Male (1 hour ago)
- Viibryd, Sucralfate, Pantoprazole, Nifedipine, Plavix, Synthroid for a 58-year old woman who has Depression, GERD, High Blood Pressure, Arterial Thrombosis Limb, Hypothyroidism (1 hour ago)
- Aspirin for a 47-year old man who has Headache (1 hour ago)