Home > Terbinafine > Diarrhea > Terbinafine and Diarrhea
Review: could Terbinafine cause Diarrhea?
We study 476 people who have side effects while taking Terbinafine from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Diarrhea. Find out below who they are, when they have Diarrhea and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride and have Diarrhea >>>
Terbinafine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 687 users) has active ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride. It is often used in fungal infection.
Diarrhea (latest reports from 1,102,104 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 476 people reported to have side effects when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride. Among them, 7 people (1.47%) have Diarrhea.
Time on Terbinafine hydrochloride when people have Diarrhea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Diarrhea when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Diarrhea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Onychomycosis (2 people, 28.57%)
- Fungal infection (2 people, 28.57%)
- Renal cancer metastatic (1 people, 14.29%)
- Infection - fungal - feet (1 people, 14.29%)
- Breast cancer her2+ (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Singulair (1 people, 14.29%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 14.29%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 14.29%)
- Ms contin (1 people, 14.29%)
- Adalat (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diarrhea while taking Terbinafine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride and have Diarrhea
- support group for people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Terbinafine hydrochloride, Diarrhea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lamisil increased my blood sugar
I had a normal A1C before taking Lamisil. 2 months after being on Lamisil my A1C is now in the type 2 diabetic range. Is this drug the reason for my sugar level going out of control?
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Terbinafine hydrochloride, Diarrhea
On eHealthMe, Terbinafine Hydrochloride (terbinafine hydrochloride) is often used for fungal infection. Find out below the conditions Terbinafine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Terbinafine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Terbinafine hydrochloride, Diarrhea
Recent Terbinafine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Terbinafine hydrochloride, Diarrhea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Prostatitis Chronic
- Lian Zi Xin