Review: could Terbinafine hydrochloride cause Diarrhea?
Summary: Diarrhea is found among people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Singulair, and have Fungal nail infection.
We study 485 people who have side effects while taking Terbinafine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Diarrhea. Find out below who they are, when they have Diarrhea and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride and have Diarrhea >>>
Terbinafine hydrochloride has active ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride. It is often used in fungal infection. (latest outcomes from 697 Terbinafine hydrochloride users)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 139,378 Diarrhea patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: 483 people reported to have side effects when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride. Among them, 7 people (1.45%) have Diarrhea.
Time on Terbinafine hydrochloride when people have Diarrhea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Diarrhea when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Diarrhea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Onychomycosis (2 people, 28.57%)
- Fungal infection (2 people, 28.57%)
- Renal cancer metastatic (1 people, 14.29%)
- Infection - fungal - feet (1 people, 14.29%)
- Breast cancer her2+ (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Singulair (1 people, 14.29%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 14.29%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 14.29%)
- Ms contin (1 people, 14.29%)
- Adalat (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of terbinafine hydrochloride and diarrhea on
Do you have Diarrhea while taking Terbinafine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride and have Diarrhea
- support group for people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe, Toprol-xl, Synthroid for a 80-year old woman with General Health, Heartburn, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Feeling Cold, Frequent Bowel Movements, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Tingling Of Head And Body
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a 19-year old girl with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 22-year old woman with Inflammation. The patient has Weight Below Normal, Joint Pain, Diarrhea, Fatigue - Chronic, Rash Erythematous
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 35-year old woman with Infection - Ear. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Amlodipine Besylate, Nexium for a 55-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Increased Thirst, Dry Skin, Diarrhea, Skin Rash, Hair Loss
Recent Terbinafine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.