Home > Terbinafine hydrochloride > Fatigue > Terbinafine hydrochloride and Fatigue
Review: could Terbinafine hydrochloride cause Fatigue?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Hydrocortisone, and have Onychomycosis.
We study 480 people who have side effects while taking Terbinafine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride and have Fatigue >>>
Terbinafine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 692 users) has active ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride. It is often used in fungal infection.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,545,192 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 476 people reported to have side effects when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride. Among them, 19 people (3.99%) have Fatigue.
Time on Terbinafine hydrochloride when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Terbinafine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Onychomycosis (5 people, 26.32%)
- Rhinitis allergic (1 people, 5.26%)
- Pmdd (1 people, 5.26%)
- Dislocation - knee cap (1 people, 5.26%)
- Healthy living (1 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrocortisone (2 people, 10.53%)
- Terbinafine hydrochloride cream 1% (2 people, 10.53%)
- Elavil (1 people, 5.26%)
- Oruvail (1 people, 5.26%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 5.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Terbinafine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Stress And Anxiety, Muscular-Skeletal Pain, Mononucleosis, Rash Around Tic-bite, Circular Ring On Skin, Tick Bite, ADD, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Depression - Chronic, Lifelong Migraines, Lifelong Cognition Problems, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Imitrex, Paxil, Sinemet)
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- Is their anyway of reliefing the urge of move pain, in my legs?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Burning Sensation In Legs, Urge To Move My Legs, Can't Contentration , Tiredness, and takes Rabeprazole, Phenergan W/ Codeine)
I am a 18 year old girl, that recently started having trouble sleeping. I have the urge to move every minute. When i stop moving i get a burning senseation that won't leave till i move my legs again. I experienced it when i was younger around 10 years old and than stopped, and now it has come back i ...
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, and takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride)
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... h ...
More questions for: Terbinafine hydrochloride, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizzy, and takes Mirena)
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Dizziness)
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Lamisil increased my blood sugar
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Increase In Blood Sugar, and takes Lamisil)
I had a normal A1C before taking Lamisil. 2 months after being on Lamisil my A1C is now in the type 2 diabetic range. Is this drug the reason for my sugar level going out of control?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Central Obesity, Obesity, Weight Gain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vein Disorder, Milk Secretions, Libido Decreased, Infertility Female, Hair Loss, Bone Loss, Acne, Cellulite, Depression, and takes Depo-provera)
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
More reviews for: Terbinafine hydrochloride, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Concerta for a patient with Depression, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Dizziness, Loss Of Appetite
Comments: I wouldn't mind losing a couple pounds, but I don't freakishly obsess over it. After I started taking the concerta in Aug. I started losing my appetite, and now when I try to eat after taking my pills in the morning, I feel sick and food just doesn't look appetizing any more.
- A study of side effects of Cannabis for a patient with The Cause. The patient has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Hair Loss, Lethargy (tiredness)
Comments: Patient has been declining after increased marijuana usage. Graves disease like symptoms with weight loss, bulging eyes, mood disorder, lethargic, and loss of appetite. Increased depression and dependency on substances has drastically changed. Appearance and facial structures are predominate.
- A study of side effects of Prednisolone for a patient with Itp. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness)
Comments: It is my grandson. diagnosed with ITP at the age of 17. NO usual symptoms of bleeding or purpura. maybe little bruising. Diagnosed by a blood test, because he slept for a few days. Very low platelet count.
We do not know whether it is "drug or condition related"
- A study of side effects of Terbinafine Hydrochloride for a patient with Toe Fungus. The patient has Low White Blood Count, Hair Loss And Total Loss Of Taste Also New Cavities
Comments: This drug caused several adverse symptoms. The total loss of taste happened at 12 wks of taking the drug. I immediately went off the medication. Shortly after 12 weeks of no taste or having something taste gross....my taste started to return. I feel it is about 98% restored. Some sweet things s ...
More related studies for: Terbinafine hydrochloride, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased and Remicade
- Swollen Tongue and Crestor
- Night Sweats and Prozac
- Morphine and Schizophrenia
- Does anyone have really bad burning sensation and extreme fatigue when jessners reapears?
when my jessners flares up I have an extreme burning sensa ... (1 hour ago)
- Cloxacillin and mefenamic can take at the same time
my husband suffering very pain from an motorcycles acciden ... (3 hours ago)
- Can drinking tea few days after having a depo provera shot lessen the effectivity of contraception?
Interaction of drinking tea 3 days after having depo-prove ... (4 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (19 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (24 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Crestor for a 48-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol (12 minutes ago)
- Crestor, Zopiclone, Ventolin, Atrovent Hfa, Escitalopram, Symbicort, Vitamin D, Celebrex for a 53-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Chronic Insomnia, Bronchial Asthma, Chronic Depression, COPD, Breast Cancer Her2+, Degenerative Joint Disease (34 minutes ago)
- Compare Atacand and Diovan for a 63-year old man (2 hours ago)