Review: could Terra-cortril cause Muscle weakness (Weakness)?
Summary: Muscle weakness is reported only by a few people who take Terra-cortril.
We study 94 people who have side effects while taking Terra-cortril from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Muscle weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle weakness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Terra-cortril and have Muscle weakness >>>
Terra-cortril has active ingredients of hydrocortisone acetate; oxytetracycline hydrochloride. It is often used in anorectal abscess. (latest outcomes from 94 Terra-cortril users)
Muscle weakness (a lack of muscle strength) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 182,230 Muscle weakness patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 94 people reported to have side effects when taking Terra-cortril. Among them, 3 people (3.19%) have Muscle Weakness.
Time on Terra-cortril when people have Muscle weakness * :
Gender of people who have Muscle weakness when taking Terra-cortril * :
|Muscle weakness||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Muscle weakness when taking Terra-cortril * :
|Muscle weakness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Muscle weakness when taking Terra-cortril ** :
How people recovered from Muscle weakness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cerebral infarction (1 people, 33.33%)
- Back pain (1 people, 33.33%)
- Herpes zoster (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Arasena-a (2 people, 66.67%)
- Osteluc (2 people, 66.67%)
- Constan (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bufferin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Magnesium oxide (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Weakness while taking Terra-cortril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Terra-cortril and have Muscle Weakness
- support group for people who take Terra-cortril
- support group for people who have Muscle Weakness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide for a 53-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Thoughts - Cloudy, Appetite - Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Eplerenone, Lipitor, Ramipril for a 67-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Fatigue, Stomach Discomfort, Muscle Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Ambien, Bactrim, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methylprednisolone, Glipizide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Carafate for a 77-year old man with Bone Marrow Aspiration, Insomnia, Uti, Pain, Inflammation, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Weakness, Hiccups
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Fluoxetine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Overweight, Depression. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Muscle Fatigue, Dizziness Postural
Recent Muscle Weakness related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.